Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New (well aged) Cigar Wrapper opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Thanks for all of the input everyone. Judging by the difficulty most have had to find some/any redeeming qualities of these tobaccos, I think I'm going to pass on most of them. I'll go over the reviews and pick out a couple to put on the site for fluff.

On a brighter note, I was able to secure some CT Shade Leaf from the 2006 crop year. It's a little beat-up, so I'll be going through it for the next couple of weeks. Once I get an idea as to how much wrapper grade I'll get, I'll figure out a price and list it.

MarcL

Thank you Don for the opportunity. These tobaccos are some of the best I have had. I wish I had the wherewithal to describe it. I'll continue what I am doing with them. As always, I look forward to what ever you decide.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Don, I'd read that ct shade could make a good filler, if your batch includes some that doesn't make the cut for wrapper grade could you release some as filler?

ArizonaDave

Sure, no problem. It will be a couple of weeks before I list any of it though.

All of it is great tobacco. I tried Marci's blend, which was close to one I rolled, it was great. Also Webmost's blend of Capa Claro with the Honduran Viso.....that was smooth and tasty as they come. I still have other members blends resting.

Whatever you decide to do will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.