Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick1068

hello all from iowa new here been wanting to grow tobacco and other LEAGAL:p stuff so i am going to sit back and just read and learn

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
You'll find that growing your own bacca will be very satisfying..

And you'll save a lot of cash.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Don't sit too long. I think it's time to start some seed up there in Iowa. Start indoors about 8 weeks before your last frost. Plug in your zip code and this will give you your first and last frost dates: http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads/781-Last-and-First-Frost-Date-When-Is-It-Really

Are you growing for cigarettes, cigars, etc? One of our members Skychaser sells seed: Northwood Seeds Retail

Also purchase some whole leaf from www.wholeleaftobacco.com and get an idea of the varieties you like. Great prices and best leaf available on the interwebs. You can buy leaf and tubes and still make your own cigarettes for under a buck a pack.

intrepidmac

Welcome aboard. You're sure to find all you need to know here. These are some great folks and I've learned a lot.

DGBAMA

Welcome.

It may be a little late to start seeds this year, but member BigBonner sells seedlings, which should be ready for shipment soon. Shipped ready to plant. It's a good way to get started growing your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.