Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Fridgedor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

Someone gave me a small bar fridge that I want to convert into a humidor. What do I use to wash/ sterilize the fridge. It doesn`t smell, but just want to give it a clean.

20160523_113912.jpg

Smokin Harley

spray insides down with white vinegar ... rinse it out thoroughly , leave it open to dry .
Does it work ?? I almost scooped one up at the second hand store a week ago ,the operating temperature control wasnt working. Only went up to 66*F which might have been fine for long term storage but I passed on it.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I keep mine plugged in for the light only. The refrigerator part is turned off. I've never seen a desktop humidor with temperature control, so the same would apply with a fridgedor.

Smokin Harley

The shop had just gotten it in and it was plugged in...the temp read 66 on the display so I asked about it . The young lady said it was pending sale and the customer wanted to know if its refrigeration worked. I asked how high the temp went and according to the manual , only 66* (soooo,close)...and, I passed on it.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Not even the highest end wine coolers can be set as high as 70F. All you have to do is turn the cooling part of the unit to the "off" position and it will work GREAT.

BarG

Founding Member
I miss my home rolled cigars, finally rolled one again since about 8 mths ago, damn I forgot how good they are, hue hue tenango [ seeds from jitterbugdude] corolla seco and nic, seco, with some of the last of my Bezuki wrapper from FarmGrowit. Delicious

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I miss my home rolled cigars, finally rolled one again since about 8 mths ago, damn I forgot how good they are, hue hue tenango [ seeds from jitterbugdude] corolla seco and nic, seco, with some of the last of my Bezuki wrapper from FarmGrowit. Delicious

Dayam, look what the cat drug in. Welcome back stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.