Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco plants available in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrapper

For South African members or guests: I will be sowing tobacco seeds in the Cape in September for planting out in October/November. If you would like to try your hand at growing your own please PM me for a list of available varieties. All plants are raised in floating trays and are organic. The plants can be couriered to you or collected. I have mostly cigar and oriental types but can do Virginia and Burley types too.

PaulL

Hi

I am interested in growing some tobacco plants. I live in Somerset West. Could you please let me know if you have any seedlings available and what varieties you may have.

Regards,
Paul

stephensons

For South African members or guests: I will be sowing tobacco seeds in the Cape in September for planting out in October/November. If you would like to try your hand at growing your own please PM me for a list of available varieties. All plants are raised in floating trays and are organic. The plants can be couriered to you or collected. I have mostly cigar and oriental types but can do Virginia and Burley types too.
can you please contact me ,,i want to start with some tobacco and sigar tobacco. Send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

m0wgli

Hi,

I'm a bit late, but do you have any more left? Also based in Somerset West. Would like to plant several of each variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.