Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Post your mug 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Post your most glamoures mug shot you got!

been a few years so I thought I'd post one to see how much older we all are looking:

caption on for mine, got out of work early and checked on the garden. Mother natures bosom is full and lush! Lots of green stuff growing, the corn next to me is definitely knee high by the forth of July, I'm thinking a early harvest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 18

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Smiling is as smiling does.

- It freaks out people!

(Just kidding)

It's great to put some faces to some names!

Cigar

AHHH!..Ben you made my day !! its about time I get some "love" in here.:rolleyes:

Cigar

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Chicken, you remind me of my brother. Big time.

i been told a lot of people look like me.. or i look like them, the most famous is. i been told i look like kURT COBAINE of the band '' nirvana ''

that last pic. i let my beard grow while my woman did a 90 day jail stint.... soon as she got out she cut it off. at one time i had long hair like you do.. but every time i got pulled by the law they wanted to search my vehicle. so i dont wear long hair anymore,

ChinaVoodoo

i been told a lot of people look like me.. or i look like them, the most famous is. i been told i look like kURT COBAINE of the band '' nirvana ''

that last pic. i let my beard grow while my woman did a 90 day jail stint.... soon as she got out she cut it off. at one time i had long hair like you do.. but every time i got pulled by the law they wanted to search my vehicle. so i dont wear long hair anymore,

Haha. I know the feeling, especially at the airport. "Random additional inspection" my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.