Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Current sale question

Status
Not open for further replies.

burge

Is that on all tobacco by the pound? No binders or wrappers but does that include the Virginia? Thanks

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Is that on all tobacco by the pound? No binders or wrappers but does that include the Virginia? Thanks

[h=1][FONT=&quot]Free Cigar Tobacco 8-1-16 thru 8-5-16 (12:00 midnight EST)[/FONT]. [FONT=&quot]Buy any four 1 lb. bags of Cigar Filler tobaccos and get the 5th pound FREE. Write a note in the Special Instruction at check-out with the one type of Cigar Filler you want. Your selection must be equal to or less than the tobaccos ordered. This offer does not include cigar Wrapper or Binder.[/FONT][/h]

burge

[FONT=&amp]Free Cigar Tobacco 8-1-16 thru 8-5-16 (12:00 midnight EST)[/FONT]. [FONT=&amp]Buy any four 1 lb. bags of Cigar Filler tobaccos and get the 5th pound FREE. Write a note in the Special Instruction at check-out with the one type of Cigar Filler you want. Your selection must be equal to or less than the tobaccos ordered. This offer does not include cigar Wrapper or Binder.[/FONT]
Is your Virginia considered to be a cigar filler?

burge

Ordered and Don refunded the order Virginia is no considered filler

ArizonaDave

Truly beyond words.

I have to re-read this. I had to have missed something.

It's crystal clear. To quote FmGrowit: "Free Cigar Tobacco 8-1-16 thru 8-5-16 (12:00 midnight EST). Buy any four 1 lb. bags of Cigar Filler tobaccos and get the 5th pound FREE. Write a note in the Special Instruction at check-out with the one type of Cigar Filler you want. Your selection must be equal to or less than the tobaccos ordered. This offer does not include cigar Wrapper or Binder."

(I personally have already ordered and received delivery of my Cigar Filler​)~

burge

Its all good I have lots I just like aging it in the bags. I have never really smoked much.

Status
Not open for further replies.