Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I need a tobacco shredder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringanator

OK guys I need a tobacco shredder an El cheapo hand crank model that someone out grew or maybe there a broken electric unit someone is going to toss. I got lots of stuff I could possibly trade some flue cured tobacco / air cured burley or seed I got lots of odds and ends out here on the farm hydraulics pneumatics little motors electronic controllers just ask I might have it.

ringanator

The exchange rate and shipping kind of kills the budget aspect it be close to 100 dollars after everything is said and done. I thought I would throw it out here first before breaking down and shelling out the cash.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
theres a lot of home-made shredding devices on you-tube

if you got the right stuff laying around you may be able to construct something....

i was just about ready to make me something.... then the powermatic shredder hit the market... i got one and havent looked back,

allthough my motor took a crap. i made it a manual by welding a old meat grinder handle to it,

post us up a picture or video if you do make something,

ChinaVoodoo

Yeah. Old thread. I'm guessing you figured something out. I loaned mine to a friend in Devon, but I think he broke it. If you're still after a cheap shredder, I can look into giving you that one for free (as is).

Status
Not open for further replies.