Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

rolled a 2016 grow sample cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Mudlugs from my Perique and the mystery leaf that smells very sweet. I never did narrow it down to what the variety was . Might be Colombian Garcia , might be Jalapa ,I don't know. It was laying in the yard after a storm came through one morning and I found it laying on the ground outside the fence. Anyway I rolled a panetela with it . I'll let it sit until I get back from my trip.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
lets see a picture of your rolling technique

a while back some members sent me some of thier sticks. [ which i still got most of them ] and im extremelly impressed with thier rolling skills, these things are perfect,

i'll smoke them eventuallly.. i just light one up on special occasions...put it out....and relight it later,

Smokin Harley

I'll try and have my wife help me make a rolling technique video sometime. Today the high is only in the low 70's ,so I plan to make the whole day out in the tobacco patch and pick and hang everything I can .Might try pile curing some.
Tomorrow we tackle the roma tomatoes, she wants to make sauce and salsa . Definitely my best roma yield ever. I'm probably looking at 2 bushels . During the vacation I'm sure I lost at least a 1/2 bushel just because no one would come tend or pick it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.