Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

FTT Logo Sportswear, Drinkware and More

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Embroidered FTT logo hats are available on the following thread: http://fairtradetobacco.com/showthread.php?790-FTT-ball-caps-are-now-available

The link below is to a private selection of products on Cafe Press. (If you navigate away from the FTT logo section, there's no link back to it.)

The logo featured is the Golden Leaf, with gold lettering. (A second version uses dark lettering.)

If you have a different FTT logo that you would like available on one or more of the displayed products, PM me, and I'll explain what I will need to set it up (no cost to you). Be selective about the specific products, since it is time consuming for me to set them up.

http://www.cafepress.com/nicotiana/8620178

I have little control over the pricing. (I can raise it!) All of the truly scant profit generated by these items will be used to cover some of the costs of the upcoming NicotianaSeedbank Web application.

Have a look, and please provide your comments in this thread.

Bob

Last edited:

Steve2md

oh it's ON! how about cigar/cigarette ash trays? you could put the logo face down on the bottom, so you could see it correctly and it wouldn't burn off!

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Hey Bob, I was browsing the list and noted "Tobacco Prize". Is that a typo or another word for "Press" that I didn't know?

I like the "Made in America" option. Is the fabric made here or imported?

John

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Hey Bob, I was browsing the list and noted "Tobacco Prize". Is that a typo or another word for "Press" that I didn't know?

John
Knowing Bob, he probably grows the cotton in his back yard, runs it through a modified gin mill, then bleaches it and spins it into a nice fabric before cutting out the patterns..;)

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member

John
I'm afraid it's a word you didn't know.

As for production details, what you read on Cafe Press is all the info I have.

Bob

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Tell your wives, daughters, mistresses and girlfriends to get you something from this shop for Christmas.

An assload of time was put into putting these products together and I think we've sold 2 things.

The FTT store is almost finished and I'm hoping we'll be able to link this shop with the FTT shop.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
New Items with the FTT Logo

FTT_NewProducts_CafePress_20200724.JPG

Bob

stdly

Wow receive my mug yesterday very fast delivery.
Made a tall dark roast, poured a brandy and light a bowl of my blend, does it get better.
I love the mug, just some feedback the WLT logo is light and on a white mug it is lost a bit they should offer a black mug it would show off the WLT logo better I believe.
And I could always use another one.

Steve