Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

just added a new '' head mount '' to my wall of death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
people have told me that my living room is where animals come to die,,,,

ive had this mount for a while but finally decided to hang it on the wall today....

how do they look ?

..IMG_20160827_012030360.jpgIMG_20160827_012036054.jpgIMG_20160827_012041521.jpgIMG_20160827_012046597.jpgIMG_20160827_012101449.jpgIMG_20160827_012111629.jpg

the one in the last picture to the far right is the one i hung today..

ive got 8 all toghter on the wall....

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Very nice mounts Chicken, did you make them or someone prepared all those trophy for you? I have all mine prepared the "european" style, done by myself
Pier

nah... i didnt kill any of those deer. i bought them and not paid over $40.00 for any of them...

in my eyes having a head mounted is expensive as hell..

my prize mount is a big-ass owl mount,,,,, i'll throw a pic of him if you'd like to see him.

i got 2 big bass on the wall right now. and 2 more to mount. but i been looking for a nice piece of driftwood. so i can mount all 4 of them toghter,

i just like collecting taxidermy... my boss who's a multi millioneer and goes to africa to do some hunts has a incredible collection.. ive taken pic's of all his stuff i can post them also if you'd like to see them, at one time they were all in our companies confrence room. but he had a '' house '' built behind his house just for his mount collection to be displayed in. it's the ultimate man cave,,,, it's as big as a damn house,

the guy has a full size male african lion mount,,, now that thing is super cool...

Smokin Harley

word of caution...do NOT show the owl mount,in fact don't even talk about it....I did taxidermy for 6 yrs and only one I know of ,only the screech owl being legal to obtain mounted. Everything else is federally protected and unless you have some sort of high class fancy( think museum) permit for it . I would try best to not even let anyone know you have an owl mounted . I'd hate to hear of the feds knocking on your door and you off in cuffs over a long dead bird of prey.

Brown Thumb

Shhh, Find his you tubes vids, they are funny :)
Nice Collection Chicken

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
word of caution...do NOT show the owl mount,in fact don't even talk about it....I did taxidermy for 6 yrs and only one I know of ,only the screech owl being legal to obtain mounted. Everything else is federally protected and unless you have some sort of high class fancy( think museum) permit for it . I would try best to not even let anyone know you have an owl mounted . I'd hate to hear of the feds knocking on your door and you off in cuffs over a long dead bird of prey.

that owls old...the woman i got it from was in her 40's and she said her grandpa owned it,,, i think it became il-legal to kill them in the 70's,

Status
Not open for further replies.