Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi [from Sweden]

Status
Not open for further replies.

terohollanti

Im new and befinner in growing tobacco. I have not got very far indeed. At first i planted Virginia gold TA 202 i think its about it. Its on the surface as Im told, it has grown so far that its about to germinate in some nearest days. But Im not sure. How many days does it take for mrs Virginia to germinate?

terohollanti

Re: Hi

Im new and befinner in growing tobacco. I have not got very far indeed. At first i planted Virginia gold TA 202 i think its about it. Its on the surface as Im told, it has grown so far that its about to germinate in some nearest days. But Im not sure. How many days does it take for mrs Virginia to germinate?

I Will use my tent and Light this is my first tobacco.

MarcL

Welcome to Fair Trade Tobacco. Seed will begin to germinate in about 7-10 days with some tobacco varieties taking a few days longer to begin germination.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member

using your tents and lights will do just fine, for a couple of plants,,,,

odd. i mainlly associate a tent and light to the growing of marijuana,,,,

what type of lights are u using in your tent,???

you europeans are a special breed.. but u got to give credit where its due,

norest

Welcome to the community! Awesome! I'm doing the same right now with gold seal burley. What are you planning for substrate and later stage lighting?

terohollanti

they are growing fast at least one of them really started to work out really fast! Nutriets first week 7-1-5 and second week a Little of Everything including bat guano taste improver.

Last edited:

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Wellcome to FTT!-just like you been told already you will see them around five days after. You can put the seed in a glass of water and very careful move them when you see the small plants, that way it goes faster.. Nice to see you here

terohollanti

The tobacco plants turned out real fine and some yellow leafs have Come. I changed the Light hours from 8-12 hours and started with some real nutriets. I hope the plants (its three of them) Will grow some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.