Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

i may be driving a semi.. cross country shortlly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
currentlly i live on family land, and ive had about enough of my family sticking thier nose in my business, [ damn they need to join a bingo club. or join a bowling league ] but we had a fired up family discussion today and i laid all the cards on the table. and told them to f---- thierselves or butt out of my business,,'' what i do on my square is my business''

but they have the power to tell me to leave... they've done it in the past...i left and come back years later,

but this time i'm over it. if i leave again i'm gonna buy me some property. and be done with this family land,,,

and to do that,, the right way i got to make a lot of money and make it quick. and going over the road. in a semi is the quickest way to do it, so i may be in your area soon,

i dont know if i want to stay local or get a spot of land out west,,,,,it's a big decision.. i'd like t live in louisiana,,,,,

i told them if i leave next time i see them ill be looking down at them as they lay in thier coffin,,, that i wont be coming back to visit...

was i too harsh????

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Too harsh? Don't know because I don't know all the details. Family feuds have a way of festering, just looks at the McKoys.

If you are ever near northern Maryland or Southern PA give me a call! Hell, I might even meet up with you in Virginia.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
looks like things may have calmed down,,,i believe my talk with them showed them. that i'll not tolerate thier nose in my business,

Status
Not open for further replies.