Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

VIRGINIA RED LEAF QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnb

How does virginia red leaf taste whithout blending...I am thinking about picking up a pound and rolling it up without blending,Is it too strong that way or should I mix in some bright leaf? I'm new to whole leaf thing....but Im loving it,tried the virginia and yedi blends..best tasteing tobacco I ever had!....next step a powermatic shredder!!;)

ArizonaDave

How does virginia red leaf taste whithout blending...I am thinking about picking up a pound and rolling it up without blending,Is it too strong that way or should I mix in some bright leaf? I'm new to whole leaf thing....but Im loving it,tried the virginia and yedi blends..best tasteing tobacco I ever had!....next step a powermatic shredder!!;)

There are many members here that smoke the Virginian red leaf straight, no casing, and others that mix with lemon. Many say the red leaf is the best.

DGBAMA

I like the red by itself, but not all the time. I was a full flavor guy, so it is very good. If you smoked lights, you will want to blend it.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I'd think red 90% and perique 10% would be good to anybody. It was the base level to start experimenting that I was recommended by the members here and I have to say it's spot on perfect, only reason to change it is for variety.

That's in a pipe but it seems cigarette blends are very similar.

burge

I am Canadian red is mixed 4lemon 1 red I find it tastes bitter alone

Status
Not open for further replies.