Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

AMERICAN OLD STYLE BOLD BLEND?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnb

Can some tell me how the american bold blend is,i have tried the virginia,and I love it...also tried the yedi..great taste but just to light for me...I like a stronger smoke...if I try this blend,should I use the whole bottle of caseing on it or just a little...I heard its like hot sauce and might make it a little to strong,what kind of cigarette is this blend similar to?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
The American Old Style blend was modeled after classic cigarettes like Lucky Strike, Pall Mall, and Camel raw butts. The casing is used to correct the raw aspects of the tobacco and to reduce harshness.

The best way to determine the amount of casing that is best for you is to try a little of the blend without casing, then spray the casing on enough for a few cigarettes and try it again, keep adding casing until you find the approximate amount you like best. There is a little bit of a learning curve with experimenting with casing, but you'll soon recognize the texture and moisture of the amount you like best.

BigBillHell

Could you recommend a good rule of thumb for the casings provided by fairtrade? IE 1/2 bottle per 1lbs as a starting point?

Status
Not open for further replies.