Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

biomass syn gas power genarator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringanator

OK it did not no were to put this but I will stick it here It may interest the group. all comment questions sugesstion or ideas are appreciated.

My project is to build a user friendly wood/biomass gas generator to produce high quality syn gas to power a 15 kw gas generator and hot water/ heat. Here is some info on wood gas:

Wood gas is a syngas fuel which can be used as a fuel for furnaces, stoves and vehicles in place of gasoline, diesel or other fuels. During the production process biomass or other carbon-containing materials are gasifiedwithin the oxygen-limited environment of awood gas generator to produce hydrogen andcarbon monoxide. These gases can then be burnt as a fuel within an oxygen rich environment to produce carbon dioxide, waterand heat. In some gasifiers this process is preceded by pyrolysis, where the biomass or coal is first converted to char, releasingmethane and tar rich in polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.

Here a quick sketch of the syn gas generator I will build. I will post pic and videos as I start construction

1473539899302.jpg

Take that carbon tax lol

Status
Not open for further replies.