Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cuba 2017 and my Cuban experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmax

Founding Member
For all those who might be interested in what am I doing in Cuba every year.
I'm invited by my cousin for documenting event. Making video and pictures of participants. In the mean time I have some time for myself. Usually cigar related.
Here are few links for short videos and advertising next Cuban experience. This will be my fourth time.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of dancing there. With that going on, and all that tobacco growing and cigar smoking, do you get a hardship bonus?

You've left the forum speechless. (Or maybe everybody is busy checking airline reservations.)

Bob

rainmax

Founding Member
... do you get a hardship bonus?
You've left the forum speechless.
Bob

I get two boxes of cigars every year, beautiful company,...touch with communism which we lost many years ago...

This is great stuff Maks. Thank you for sharing. More please.

Here is just link from the first year...when we make documentary. Its a bit long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhku7tIwjaw&list=PLj-_zStG3HBAAuHHgoc8wuKSL0FOou5nT

and here are all cuban experience videos about dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CubanExperience/videos

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight, I attended a "concert" at Virginia Tech (in Blacksburg), performed by "Cuban All-stars". This is a male ensemble of Cuban musicians from Havana, playing traditional Cuban music to a packed audience in a 4 tier concert hall. Every musician on stage danced while playing--trumpet, guitar, requinto, tres, bass, percussion, trombone, electric violin--they never stopped dancing, even during solo instrumental breaks. At times, members of the audience got up in the aisles and danced.

A lot of dancing.

Bob

rainmax

Founding Member
This is our last video. It is documentary with educational purpose. For some people here will not be interesting but I want to share it cause next year is fifth anniversary of my Cuban experience and probably last. My last stash of cuban tobacco.
My cousin, Barbara Nagode Ambrož who is organizer and initiator of this program has also wrote a book : The authentic Cuban footprint in competitive Latin American dancing ... which is coming soon
That's why it is nice that people know about this project and would be nice if you share it to those who might be interested, specially dancers...
Movie is long but in the end of the video is singer, uncut diamond in my opinion. We meet on the street few years ago. I was in love in her singing and this year she was invited on our private party. Nice song also. Enjoy. Thumbs up guys...

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I am not a dancer. I never could dance. And I enjoyed watching this and the earlier videos of Cuban Dance. Thank you for posting them.

[Beware of falling in love with a singer.]

Bob

rainmax

Founding Member
[Beware of falling in love with a singer.]
Bob

Thanks, Bob.
I need to be very carefully cause her husband is a guitar player and he is a bit jealous. But she likes to see me specially because I let her know that with right manager she can compete with world singers.
In Cuba can sing on the street and she is happy. The name of the band is Son Caribe, her name Mileidys and song La gloria eres tu.

Status
Not open for further replies.