Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charly

If I say, "This is without a doubt the world's greatest hot dog," it is understood to mean "I really liked this hot dog." It does not mean that I believe myself to be an expert on hot dogs or that I claim to have eaten every hot dog in the world. It is hyperbole.

Well, I think there is a difference between "This article is the best in the world" and "all other posts are moot" ;)
The article is interesting, but as Bob mentionned, this article as some errors. To name a few :
"a 6-foot (1.8-metre) plant will usually give around 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds) of commercial tobacco leaf." ... I suppose they are talking about the weight of the green living leaves...
"Typically, fermentation takes several years." (talking about tobacco in pilones) ... leaves are aged several years, but "fermented" in pilones only for a few months.
etc.

waikikigun

Well, I think there is a difference between "This article is the best in the world" and "all other posts are moot" ;)
The article is interesting, but as Bob mentionned, this article as some errors. To name a few :
"a 6-foot (1.8-metre) plant will usually give around 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds) of commercial tobacco leaf." ... I suppose they are talking about the weight of the green living leaves...
"Typically, fermentation takes several years." (talking about tobacco in pilones) ... leaves are aged several years, but "fermented" in pilones only for a few months.
etc.
Oh, did it say those things? I just looked at the pretty pictures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.