Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigar

I love this..can watch it over and over [think I did] They make it look sooo easy!!..sad thing is never had chance to smoke a "Padron" as of yet!

Cigar

Smokin Harley

I love watching Smoke. We have cable and Smoke was on for a short time . Not sure where it went . Cable company is always adding channels or removing some. I'd seen the Padron one before. Great show. Thanks for putting these up.

And by the way Padron does make some of the best cigars . I've smoked a few - 1964 anniversary, 4000 and a Padron of what I refer to as a "brown label" . Very smooth and flavorful .

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Marc,
It would be helpful if you added a sentence of commentary to the video posts, summarizing the content, since they are fairly long videos.

Bob

MarcL

Marc,
It would be helpful if you added a sentence of commentary to the video posts, summarizing the content, since they are fairly long videos.

Bob

Yeah? I'll do that. maybe I don't think much of clicking to see those things myself. .. feel free to edit my posts in the mean time.

MarcL

AJ Fernandez maker of cigars .... Duration: 12:14 minutes
Raised in Cuba and steeped in the rich tradition of the Fernandez cigar legacy, AJ Fernandez now produces unparalleled, hand-rolled product in Esteli, Nicaragua. Ensuring superior quality, the day-to-day operations at Tabacalera Fernandez are managed under the watchful eye of AJ himself. Through a fusion of inherited technique and learned patience, Fernandez filler tobaccos are grown from prized seeds which are proprietary only to the Fernandez family.

Please visit: www.ajfernandezcigars.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/ajfernandezcigars

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPzjpc4DWw

Smokin Harley

I wish I knew Portuguese ,slight dialect from the minimal Spanish I learned in high school.
AJ Fernandez seems like a very likeable fun guy . He does things the way they need to be and nothing less. He also seems like he gets very excited talking about tobacco... I think I know a few people like that.
Its been said that if you pick the right profession , you'll never work a day in your life. I believe Mr Fernandez has done that and I'm a bit envious.
Hes one of a few "big cigar tobacco " guys I'd like to follow around for a day or two (with a translator) and just experience what they do all day. Jose and Jorge Padron are the others.

Rolledroyce

The perfect scenario is playing out for this guy...Cuban from a great cigar making family, crossing over to competing cigar lands. Now discovering and blending a multitude of exotic tobaccos banned back home, creating world class combinations discarded by the Cuban "Puro" dogma. He's clearly having great fun, Jalapa, Esteli, Ometepe, Condega, all one big playground... he mentions tobaccos like Somoto...He's really at the cutting edge. And he's only just got onto a solid footing! J Fuego, a cousin of his I believe did the same, outstanding destinies, outstanding people and outstanding cigars!

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
A travel log of music, beverages, high rollers and hotels. At ~8:30 for a couple of minutes --> tobacco. Not much useful detail.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.