Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

once again someone stepped in my yard and got MAULED,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i wont go into details but for the next 4 months im under scrutinity from H.R.S....[ something i wouldnt wish on no-one ]....

this worker i got knows i got dogs. and the last 4 visits. she's waited for me to put the dogs up before entering my yard,,,well about 2 weeks ago, i was next door putting shingles on my curing shed, and she showed up.. my son met her at the gate and told her, she needed to wait till we put the dogs up...

she told him he had 10 seconds to put the dogs up....then she stated she WASNT SCARED OF NO DOGS.... and come right in my yard .. [ i had no clue she was even in my yard ].... i heard my daughter screaming.. and the dogs going crazy.... not a good combination,,,

by the time i got off the roof and back in my yard.. my big alpha male had her by the ass... luckillly i told him to stop and he did,,,this woman was out of my yard,, in her car and gone. before i had the male calmed down and turned around,,,,,,, she was gone, i never even seen her car going up the road...

but she lost her phone...a shoe...and her watch in the process....[ which was later returned to her ] i had some visits from animal control. [ showed them the shot records ] a couple phone calls from other people but nothing has happened so far, i guess '' the parties'' know she was in the wrong... no-one has come to take my dogs.. or nothing,

but i did tell the woman from animal control that if they come for my dogs. to bring a taser and a set of handcuffs,,, because they aint taking my dogs without a fight,,, knowing damn good and well she was in the wrong,,

i got signs posted all around my yard.. i even got a huge bell right at my gate with a lamenated note on it.... it says '' honk horn...ring bell/ and 2 phone numbers. it states dont enter this yard without occupants telling you the dogs are secured ]

i just wonder if perhaps i could bring charges on h.r.s. for what this worker did,??????

i put my dogs up for anyone who enters my yard... my dogs dont even know my own parents, or any of my friends,,,my dogs all thier lives only know 5 people ]] THE OCCUPANTS OF MY HOUSEHOLD''

and 3 weeks before this incident i had a guy from the city enter my yard. luckilly my dogs were inside and he got lucky.....are people stupid???? or does the state/ county not give them a course. on when NOT TO ENTER A YARD,,,

i called his supervisor the next day and went off... and told him his '' boy '' was lucky.

whats your thoughts on this incident..??

i mean i havent heard nothing back from the powers that be.. so i guess no news is good news.. [ just like a drug test ]

squeezyjohn

Whatever happened to good old fashioned hospitality? That's what I have my house geared up for - if you expect friends then you get friends, that's what my parents taught me. Fair enough - I don't really have anything worth stealing, and if you can actually find my stash of gold on the property then you're either a genius or very lucky! Nobody needs no dangerous dogs!

The thing I'm always reminding my neighbours of is that 'property' as in land is only ever borrowed. How can you possibly really own a piece of the earth? It's all bullshit that the powerful elite use to stay richer than the rest of us. Try to be rich in your life ... but don't use money and property as the yardstick ... happiness every time for me ... and that includes a warm welcome to anyone who visits my house, friend or foe.

Cigar

I dont know your State/Local laws..but in Tenn and my county if your yard is "well seen" posted about beware of dogs..then its the person who enters your yard fault you can not be crimal liable BUT they can still sue you for "Civil liable" doctors/hospital etc. this had happened to us few times over many years but we got very lucky the people happened to were all close friends of family [mostly my kids friends]

Cigar

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Did everyone forget it's polite to call ahead?

Last edited:

Tanko

Some people usually regards dogs as ringbell friendly puppets, not as a dangerous gardian.

It's a cultural mistake issue.

ChinaVoodoo

Only place I ever met dogs like that was at an orphanage in Haiti, and at a dealer's house. Orphanage dogs needed to be mean.

Dealer's dogs on the other hand, were smart. They didn't attack, they controlled your movements, kept you waiting, sitting or moving. They watched over you when buddy was out of the room.

It sounds like you have dumb Haitian dogs, tbh.

That said, your signs were posted and clear, so i think this lady was even dumber.

Cigar

Reason ask was sounds like you never had a guard/family dog before? they are there at least in my family not only to be family pets but guard the yard/property?
but I truely understand that animals/plants are "below" us on the food chain what mean by that is ...people are first and all others [animals/plants] are next!

Cigar

ChinaVoodoo

Sure. I was commenting on how there is a difference between a properly trained guard dog who knows how to control a situation, and exert force appropriate to it, and a dog that just effing attacks. Both exist. I have more respect for the former.

Tanko

Cigar, I hope you don't include your dogs in your food chain... cultural issues here too.

Cigar

HeHe lol no!! Tanko. I was just took Chinavoodoo comments if the dogs had done something wrong.and what I read they had not thats a guarddogs job is defend there place thats all..its kinda like someone breaks into your house do you have rite to shoot them or not?

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
What kind of dogs have you got Chicken? Sure know their job.

my dogs are a mix of '' american bulldog,,,,rednose bulldog....blue bulldog '' whats funny is i havent trained my dogs to be mean. but i got 5 of them, and when one sounds the alarm they are all coming. and then they get each other hyped up... and once that happens you dont wont to be on the unsafe side of my fence.

..388467_362429333773395_825557015_n - Copy.jpgIMG_20150912_143845004 (1).jpgIMG_20140725_070846893.jpgIMG_20140814_162714293.jpgIMG_20140916_222012380.jpgIMG_20140928_131055872.jpgIMG_20150207_212816531.jpg

i attempt to do selective breeding to get the most pure pink eyed solid white dog i can

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
as you can see in the pic.... theres a cat curled up with them... they are friendlly as long as your family,

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
IMG_20160517_213252025.jpg

thats the newest member of the group... solid white. his name is cracker,

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
the female rednose you see. got in a wicked fight with a female i had here for breeding purposes,

Status
Not open for further replies.