Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Fair Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
2016 Flue Cured Virginia Tobacco is on the way. The Virginia Thin Leaf (1st Priming) and Flue Cured Virginia Lemon will be arriving at our warehouse next week. The Bright Leaf and Red Leaf have not been harvested yet and there is no way to know what the quality will be compared to last year's crop. If you like the 2015 crop, it is highly advised that you stock up on it now. The 2014 crop year produced zero pounds of Red Leaf. The 2015 Red Leaf is of Excellent quality and there is less than 1000 pounds left.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
What year was the threshed/stripped? I'm about to restock. Mine was ready to shred aside from an occasional piece here and there. Very pleased with the quality and it sure takes the work out of shredding.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
The threshed tobacco is from 2015. I'm trying to get threshed in Thin Leaf (1st Priming), Lemon, and Bright, and Red if it's available from this year's crop.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
For anyone on the fence, the quality of this leaf is top shelf.

Care was evident in every stage. If this were cigar tobacco it would be wrapper grade.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
For anyone on the fence, the quality of this leaf is top shelf.

Care was evident in every stage. If this were cigar tobacco it would be wrapper grade.

I very much appreciate the endorsement, but you must have gotten an exceptionally nice batch of leaves. Because of the modern way Flue Cured tobacco is cured, very little leaf would make a wrapper grade...although I am trying to get wrapper grade FCV for the Fronto market.

burge

It is good quality leaf and yes Don some leaves you can get are of wrapper grade. Threshed lemon sounds good

Brown Thumb

It is good quality leaf and yes Don some leaves you can get are of wrapper grade. Threshed lemon sounds good
You can get wrapper leaf out of the threshed:confused:
Gonna get me at least 10 lbs of the red.

ChinaVoodoo

Us Canadians need a little sale out dollar is crap

With all due respect, as I don't know your financial situation, I disagree strongly. In Alberta you have a federal tax on manufactured tobacco of $59.66 per pound and a provincial tax of $170.25 per pound. Total is $229.91/lb before adding any kind of actual cost or profit to the tobacco.

I'm thankful that WLT is available to send affordable high quality tobacco to those willing to process it in Canada. Frankly, your whining bothers me.

Cigar

Thats very very sad indeed!! ChinaVoodoo! I have been complaining about paying $12.99 for RYO tobacco per pound. make you step-back be happy were you live I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.