Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Greeting from Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pukulsesuatu

Hi friends I am from Indonesia. I like and interesting about tobacco especially homemade tobacco processing. Thanks.

burge

Welcome heard there is some super cheap tobacco where you are

pukulsesuatu

Good evening Pukulsesuatu, haha, where in Indonesia if I may ask? Do you grow tobacco yourself?
I am from Yogyakarta Central of Java, no I am not grow tobacco, I am buying tobacco from Lombok " Kasturi Tobacco" like virginia tobacco.

pukulsesuatu

Welcome heard there is some super cheap tobacco where you are
yess alot of cheap tobacco especially if you buy from a farmer but most of tobacco from my area is for " kretek " cigarrete mean is cigarrete with spicy like mix with clove

Tutu

If you do want to grow some tobacco yourself, let me know. I live in Jember (Jawa Timur) so I can send it to you anytime. You can start a very early VO or a very late NO if you want. No need to buy your Kasturi from Lombok if you can grow it yourself.

By the way, which desa in Yogya?

pukulsesuatu

If you do want to grow some tobacco yourself, let me know. I live in Jember (Jawa Timur) so I can send it to you anytime. You can start a very early VO or a very late NO if you want. No need to buy your Kasturi from Lombok if you can grow it yourself.

By the way, which desa in Yogya?

I am stay in Desa Jeblog kasihann bantul. I think kasturi lombok type is virginia different with kasturi Jember, I have been there one times and buy some tobacco from their farmer and not virginia tobacco. same name "kasturi" different type of tobacco between Jember and lombok. here I got picture jember tobacco when I buy last year Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 11.56.34 AM.jpg
I just buying tobacco just for my self daily smoking.

Tutu

That's quite close to the kota then! Visited Yogya about three times, always had a good time there.
I wouldn't know about the Kasturi from Lombok. All I've seen from Lombok is a variety called Lombok. And the Lombok that comes by here is always flue-cured. The Kasturi around here is sun-cured.
That time when you bought the Kasturi from Jember, do you still remember where or who you bought it from?
Nice picture! Definitely looks like the Kasturi we have around here!
Horrible year for Kasturi and sun-cure-growers in general though.
Also not a brilliant year for Besuki growers....

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I am stay in Desa Jeblog kasihann bantul. I think kasturi lombok type is virginia different with kasturi Jember, I have been there one times and buy some tobacco from their farmer and not virginia tobacco. same name "kasturi" different type of tobacco between Jember and lombok. here I got picture jember tobacco when I buy last year View attachment 19240
I just buying tobacco just for my self daily smoking.

That is some pretty leaf. My virginias sun cured that color.

pukulsesuatu

That's quite close to the kota then! Visited Yogya about three times, always had a good time there.
I wouldn't know about the Kasturi from Lombok. All I've seen from Lombok is a variety called Lombok. And the Lombok that comes by here is always flue-cured. The Kasturi around here is sun-cured.
That time when you bought the Kasturi from Jember, do you still remember where or who you bought it from?
Nice picture! Definitely looks like the Kasturi we have around here!
Horrible year for Kasturi and sun-cure-growers in general though.
Also not a brilliant year for Besuki growers....
If I not wrong I bought from desa Ledokombo when I visiting for some art festival on there. By The way are you planting tobacco yourself also?

Tutu

Ledokombo! That is not far from Mayang, which is where I live. There is indeed quite some Kasturi farming in that area. I do grow plants here in Indonesia. One Kasturi plant at the moment, three Amersfoort, and there are a few new Timor Leste plants coming up. Quite rainy at the moment here in Jember though. How's that in Central Java?

pukulsesuatu

Yogyakarta also rainy almost every day, Actually I am beginner for making pipe tobacco process, I want asking you how to know a tobacco already fermentation and ready for smoking ? I has been doing fermentation for a mounth this a picture image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.