Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

First order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacocii

I just received my first order from WLT. 1 pound of corojo 99 ligero, 1 piloto cubano visit, and 1 of the corojo oscuro wrapper. They all look and smell just fantastic. Rolling up some puritos to see what flavors I'm getting then on to blending! Thanks a bunch!

Chacocii

MarcL-I saw some of your pics of your hand rolls. I honestly thought I was pretty good at rolling for only having done it for a month now, but your sticks are blowing me away. Seriously well done. Something I can work towards for sure.

Chacocii

Got my second order today. Dom binder, flojo viso, Honduran filler, and Nic habano viso. They all look fantastic again. I'll dip into these this weekend.

ArizonaDave

I just received my first order from WLT. 1 pound of corojo 99 ligero, 1 piloto cubano visit, and 1 of the corojo oscuro wrapper. They all look and smell just fantastic. Rolling up some puritos to see what flavors I'm getting then on to blending! Thanks a bunch!
I'd recommend Criollo Viso to go with that.

rainmax

Founding Member
Yea, and don't forget to add some seco. I saw you prefer stronger taste. Viso and ligero liefs sometimes not burning very well without adding some volado or seco.

Chacocii

Not really sure why my first order post thread from 2016 is back but hey, that's cool. I did just place an order for a pound of the Ecuador maduro wrapper. Have a guy who wants "20 dark spicy maduro's" if anyone has any blending suggestions

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Ecuador maduro wrapper
Dominican binder
Cibao Valley Corojo viso
Paraguay Flojo
Piloto Cubano seco

For the filler, no more than half for the Cibao Valley Corojo viso, then adjust the strength with the ratio of Piloto Cubano seco and Paraguay Flojo. That should make a dark, speecie meatball.

Bob

mwaller

I've been quite happy with a 3:1 blend of Cibao Valley Corojo Viso and Piloto Cubano Viso. Spicy and rich; burns fine.

Chacocii

Those both sound very good. I've only got piloto cubano in viso but I have all the rest to try both suggested blends when the wrapper arrives. Thanks for the help gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.