Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Africa Flojo Viso and Honduran Habano Wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSG

Hey all,

I'm new the the forum and new to rolling cigars in general. I've really enjoyed rolling/smoking the limited amount of cigars that I have rolled, so I decided to order some more tobacco.

In my most recent order I picked up some of the above because they sounded really interesting based on the descriptions on WLT.

I was wondering what you all think of these particular tobacco's and have any tips for working with them.

Thanks a lot,

Ryder

RSG

Thank you very much! It sounds like a very interesting leaf and good for the cigars I plan to attempt to roll..

Thanks again for the response!

cl-10

I thought it sounded interesting too - so I bought a pound of it to try. Now I'm thinking about the Ecuadoran C.S. wrapper to go with it. Still considering the options for other fillers to blend along with it. I already have some Honduran Habano wrapper to try it with too. I also bought the kit that has the Flojo Viso in it - so we'll see how that is. What blends are you thinking about trying?

RSG

I have tried it already and found a few blends that I think are great that use both the Flojo and the Honduran Habano Wrapper.

1 Honduran Habano Wrapper
1 Sumatra Binder
2 Dominican Cubano Piloto Seco
2 Flojo Viso
1 Dominican Cuba Piloto Viso
1/2 Dominican Cubano Piloto Libero

That blend with all the Cubano Piloto replaced with Nicuraguan Habano instead is also great.. remove 1 Flojo Viso or add another half Nicuraguan Habano ligero and it makes it a bit less sweet, and definitely stronger with the full ligero.

Good luck man! Let me know what you roll and how it is!

bonneville

Just wondering how this blend worked out for you. I'm trying to get a better understanding of blends.

RSG

Just wondering how this blend worked out for you. I'm trying to get a better understanding of blends.

I love these blends... They are omg my 5 or so 'go to' blends. To me, they are very balanced, yet flavorful and not too strong. They are not super dry smokes either, but they do not have that 'wet' feeling in the mouth either. What do you like to smoke? I can't shoot you a PM of as of my blends that might match your description.

Status
Not open for further replies.