Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Best Cigar I've Rolled

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSG

Hey guys, I just got my tobacco from WLT and rolled a few cigars.. I had one this morning and it was phenomenal.

I used the below:
2 Flojo Viso
1/2 Piloto Cubano Libero
2 Piloto Cubano Seco
1 Piloto Cubano Viso
Single Sumatra Binder
Honduran Habano Wrapper

It was amazing.. floral, nutty, creamy, and slightly woody.

For only letting it sit 16 hours before smoking it was also amazingly smooth.. thanks to WLT for an awesome product!

Would be curious to hear back from other forum members on what you think of my blend if you happen to try it.

MarcL

That would almost sound too good to be true if you were not one of us who have had nearly the same experience. well, I did at least. now you've got me wanting too try your blend..

RSG

If you try it let me know what you think. I'd love to have some feedback from the experts.

I'm fairly new to rolling but I think I'm onto something with this blend..

Cigar

That sounds like a very interesting blend..will give it a go tonite..but will have to sub the Sumatra thats only one I dont have in mix.

webmost

Hey guys, I just got my tobacco from WLT and rolled a few cigars.. I had one this morning and it was phenomenal.

I used the below:
2 Flojo Viso
1/2 Piloto Cubano Libero
2 Piloto Cubano Seco
1 Piloto Cubano Viso
Single Sumatra Binder
Honduran Habano Wrapper

It was amazing.. floral, nutty, creamy, and slightly woody.

For only letting it sit 16 hours before smoking it was also amazingly smooth.. thanks to WLT for an awesome product!

Would be curious to hear back from other forum members on what you think of my blend if you happen to try it.

Holy Mandingo -- sounds like a giant cigar, with all those leaves. Got pics?

RSG

Well, it really wasn't that big.. I did have to cut off about a half inch on each side of the leaves because they were fraying and it wasn't going to wrap how I wanted.. but it was only about a 5 inchers.. probably a 46-50 RG or something.. the leaves I used were also smaller than I anticipated they would be (read the Flojo especially was large, the ones I have are quite small). Maybe I'm doing something wrong.. but it didn't make a huge cigar. Will give it another go tonight and i might get bigger.

webmost

Well, it really wasn't that big.. I did have to cut off about a half inch on each side of the leaves because they were fraying and it wasn't going to wrap how I wanted.. but it was only about a 5 inchers.. probably a 46-50 RG or something.. the leaves I used were also smaller than I anticipated they would be (read the Flojo especially was large, the ones I have are quite small). Maybe I'm doing something wrong.. but it didn't make a huge cigar. Will give it another go tonight and i might get bigger.

Yeah that's always the prob with counting leaves, innit? They're such different sizes.

RSG

Yeah I'm sure.. it wasn't crazy small, but not big. It looks like I have some big ones and small ones in the bag.

Cigar

when you {RSG} say like "2 Flojo...1 Pilto seco.." I think what you were saying is 2=1 leaf..1=1/2 leaf..thats how I rolled mine last night it it was like 48 ring cigar..am going to let it rest few days before try it..by the way my flojo are very long/big leaves like Don said.

Cigar

RSG

I rolled a few more tonight and easily got 6*50 each time. Something up to about 7 inches.. definitely larger than last time.

RSG

when you {RSG} say like "2 Flojo...1 Pilto seco.." I think what you were saying is 2=1 leaf..1=1/2 leaf..thats how I rolled mine last night it it was like 48 ring cigar..am going to let it rest few days before try it..by the way my flojo are very long/big leaves like Don said.

Cigar

So one leaf is only one half of the leaf, not the entire thing? But yes the Flojo I have is a long leaf! It isn't particularly wide however..

RSG

To be clear, when I said (on the original post) 1 lead I meant an entire leaf. I am cutting off the ends of the leaves, which might be different than how other do it.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Mathematical Dissertation

1 leaf = 1 leaf
1/2 leaf = 1/2 leaf

Bob

PS: The best size cigar to roll is the size you like to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.