Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

hello my screen name is mackavally

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackavally

my first in counter with the tobacco plant is i was walking down the street and out side of a smoke shop was a plant me bing creasty went in and ask the store clerk what tipe of plant is that he sad tobacco i was amazzed he had it in a pot on mane street cool went to buy some smokes and talked with the guy and he filled me in on the plant .love to learn new things that was 6 years ago now i find it to be in my best intrest to try to grow some to smoke on im am trying to learn what i can from past experence of ather growers . it must be nice to not wary about running out of tobacco like turing the water on when you want some nice cant wate to grow smoke ,injoy my owen plants:D

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome Mac, flip about the site a bit. Note the "Search" box in the upper right hand corner. Be sure to read the FAQ's for beginners. If you click on your own screen name and then profile you can add your location. This will help us help you and you may even meet growers in your own area. Good Luck and get started pretty quick. The growing season is just getting into swing for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.