Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Silver River

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeezyjohn

That's an amazing accent! They're worried about us losing our regional accents here in the UK because of globalisation and TV ... no chance of it dying out in Kentucky for a good few generations I reckon!

Fantastic Silver River too ... that goes without saying.

riverstone

I go to the US most years to shoot in the Bianchi Cup Action Pistol Champs in Columbia Missouri. We get competitors from the Right Coast to the East Coast so you can hear most accents sometime in the week. I made it down to Rockcastle KY in 2014 to shoot the World Action Pistol Champs and must admit it is an interesting part of the country. Especially the "dry" counties; As a Kiwi I just couldn't get my head round that.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Accent , every state I visit someone will say you are from Kentucky aren't you .
I am deaf in my left ear and low hearing in my right with huge amounts of ringing in my ears . This may be one reason of my hillbilly accent . It is best to not hear me sing , believe me . So I just whistle tunes .

I cut along side of my son . Years ago I would cut my row and help him finish his , now it has turned the other way He helps me in my rows now . I'm Getting older or lazy .
In the video he is cutting really slow for the camera .
Here is some picture of Silver river hanging . It grows slow and produces a lot of leaf . I like it in cigars and in cigarettes .

1qnDLUh.jpg

VBp8hpN.jpg

N6mvvhP.jpg

This one is CT Broad leaf ,
TtVPVyY.jpg

MarcL

Gotta say, any time y'all wanna post media it's okay by me. good stuff. nice hands. oh yeah .. more please?

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Bigbonner: Older and lazier?
You should not Think that way: You going older and wiser. And so you know better than to run through life, live your life here and now..
You also know that if you do not have the time at your side, your son going a little bit faster and all the work will be completed before the cigar is rolled and smoked, whatever..
in Addition, tobacco need times (ain't it)..
You know what? You can sing, I may be "tone deaf" but when I looked at the clip, my wife yelled "turn up the sound it is long time since you listened to him".
So trust me you could have been one of the big country guys (or shall we start a band? You can't sing and I can't play)..

Status
Not open for further replies.