Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Entubado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ras_oscar

Since researching rolling techniques, I have been looking at all my commercial sticks with fresh eyes. I believe they were all rolled book style. Is there a commercial stick available in the US that is rolled entubado? Or are commercial sticks rolled entubado or book at the discretion of each individual roller?

MarcL

Joya-De-Nicaragua-Anta%C3%B1o-Dark-Corojo-La-Niveladora-04.jpg

jdn-quatro-cinco-5.jpg
Joya-de-Nicaragua-Cabinetta-No.-13-3.jpg

Smokin Harley

While looking around on the forums I discovered a method of rolling called entubado.. I did some research and I just want to make sure I understand it correctly. Each filler leaf is rolled into a tube, and then pressed together when bound and wrapped which holds them tightly together, but still maintains a good draw, correct?

From experience, does this work well? How tightly do you roll each filler 'tube'?

Thanks a lot guys!

sounds like the perfect description to me.
Each filler tube I simple loosely fold over itself twice on the average leaf...once more for extra wide leaves. the diameter of each tube remaining the size of your own smallest finger. once the bunch is assembled ,given that the leaves case is as dry as possible without shattering the leaf while rolling tubes and making sure to never twist the bunch , it will maintain optimal draw every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.