Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Stay on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
There have been a lot of threads going off topic lately. If someone you are doing business with or have been messaging lately responds to a thread...do not engage in personal correspondence on that thread...that's what the PM is for.

From now on, all off topic replies will be put in the "General" forum and it will be up to you to find them. Do not use the General forum for private messages...they will be deleted.

Use the private messaging system to talk to another member about your own business.

Too many threads are going off topic. Sorry if this seems to controlling to you, but some of you guys seem to wander a bit.

BarG

Founding Member
I've been trying my to do that myself unsucessfully. I'll try harder.Your right and I am bad about that. I have been trying to improve though.

BarG

[edit] Don I have noticed that about my self in recent weeks and made a conciuos effort to let members discussions stay on track. I realized its like hijacking a thread. Thanks for speaking out ,thats not controlling, thats organizing, and for some teaching. Big difference. This is my first forum and I can fully understand the need for guidelines.

Last edited:

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Wow! This is an old thread...seams like yesterday when I wrote it. Pretty impressive that it hasn't been resurrected in almost a year and a half.

Good job folks.

But, alas...it's time for a reminder (see first post)

Honestly, you can talk about anything you want (see "What not to post (Religion and Politics)" ) as long as it's in the right place. When you read a post and it inspires you to make an off topic comment...start a new thread. Very simple. There is no limit to the number of threads you create...the more the merrier (don't make me regret that remark).

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
You've shown the most progress out of everyone ;)

It's not easy to be so disciplined. Seriously, the only time off topic really becomes a problem is when we're talking about something very specific. For the sake of future members and searcher, these threads should remain as clutter free as possible. There's plenty of opportunity to yuck it up in other threads of less importance.

bonehead

can you add a chat box to the website so it would be like a PM but public, like an instant messanger. it would be nise to shoot the #### instantly and get a good conversation or a friendly debate going with any online members at the time. instant messaging for all members would be fun and clean up posts at the same time. i am not trying to make your job harder. maybe this should be in continuing upgrades? just wondering thanx

DGBAMA

Re: miami dolphins shirt Can be achieved Custom By way of Adult Females

take your ads and go elsewhere conrad.

Last edited by a moderator:

garryricketson

I know this is a old thread. but for me , being new here, it is new,...any way since I have read it now, I will make a effort to stay on topic when I respond to other topics/posts, it does take a effort on my part because I am prone to "ramble", and one thing leads to another, next thing I know , well way off topic.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Some times thats what We do when We get older. I may read this a time or two just to member.LOL gr You can pm anyone for off topic. enjoy Your grow and post Yer pics. "SEE I JUST DID IT" Got to go! sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.