Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Stephensons tabakt

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephensons

Friends ,fellow wizemen ,countrymen and like me from far away south africa

i am a custom knifemaker ,,tabakt pipemaker and today on the 1 st of November i planted my first tabakt seeds of Maryland,Madole ,Black sea Samsun,Connecticut Broad LEAF AND SOME Little Dutch.

I am not a big smoker but enjoy the blending of tobacco and will ask a lot of questions from the masters to share your knowledge

thanks

riverstone

Welcome Stephensons. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and well worth having a very good,long read before doing anything major.

Coincidently ; I to am in the South so planted my patch today with Virginia Gold, Yellow Twist Bud and Catterton. Very safe selection.

Ben Brand

As a fellow Saffa I welcome you. Where in our beautiful country are you? Been planting tobacco for many years, if you have a answer just ask. We are a few S A`s on the forum. Enjoy.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Welcome "Stephensons", can you tell what you normally smoking? I ain't a smoker my self but I really fascinated about pipe smoking and the different ways to create pipe tobacco. Thinking that you perhaps going to make different test batches in the future..

Status
Not open for further replies.