Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

World Series 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Last night (2 Nov 2016) was probably the best ballgame ever played. 7th game in a tied series by the two teams with the longest time since a title. The Cubs have come back from a 3 games to 1 deficit. The very first batter hits a home run. (That's never happened before in game 7.) Tied score after 9 innings. Rain delay! What? The 7th game is tied after 9 innings, and they roll out the tarp. Breathtaking.

WorldSeries2016CompositeScore.JPG

The image shows the composite score of all 7 games. Identical number of runs. The Cubs had one fewer errors. Perfectly matched. Perfect and dramatic ending. The Cubs win the World Series after 108 years.

Bob

Last edited:

Cigar

It was rigged!!..just for the ratings!!...{HaHaHaHa}...but glad see Cubs win never thought would live to see them finally win the big one!

Cigar

Chris A

I watched my first Cubs game in 1970 when grandma got the cable TV with WGN. Started going to games in 1984 while dating my wife. Went to eight games this year including 3 in Mesa at Spring Training. My daughter walks to Wrigley and made 13 games this year. My story is typical of baseball fans. It's a family thing for us, and the Cubs are finally worth watching. I cried in 1984, was outside the park at a bar for the Gonzales (not the poor man who tried to catch
the foul ball) game. I was tired of losing. This feels really good.

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 5

Brown Thumb

As this is your last post I assuming that you start playing baseball. I miss your posts bro...
I can agree with that, A lot of old timers seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. I know one that started vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.