Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Alabama bound ,may be up to inspecting FTT southeast crops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Afternoon fellas. I'm off of work yet again for the time being and after I exercise my right to vote early as possible tomorrow morning I'm packing up my truck and with an overnight rest stop in Kentucky ,I'm heading south to the heart of Dixie for about a week. Wednesday the 9th is my dads 78th birthday and its been all of 24 years since mom and dad retired down there .Unfortunately ,I haven't been able to spend one of his birthdays with him since. Its always been over the phone or my birthday , my moms birthday ,Thanksgiving or Christmas. Besides his birthday I'm going down to help dad rebuild their porch that spans the entire front of the house. The hired builders who constructed it new didn't use the proper lumber or build it the way/configuration dad asked them to,so the old (non-treated)tongue and groove is rotting and/or buckled pretty badly .
Not exactly sure on the amount of time I'll be down but if by chance I get a day we/I can go somewhere , how many of the FTT members within say 30-45 minutes of the Guntersville area would be up for a "tobacco crop inspection" visit within a days notice?
No promises as of yet, just in case I happen to get notice of work back up here and I have to beat feet back up here to make the call.
PM me .
Roll Tide -
Smokin Harley

Status
Not open for further replies.