Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

BigBonner- WLT- Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copenhagen Forever

Man....I went down the post office today at 2:00 and got my box of tobacco. I brought it home and when I opened it up I just couldn't believe it. Frank you over didit. I am so happy, I was rite giddy. Just tickled pink! I stuck my head in the big bag and took in the aroma. The samples are awesome. I got to do something good with them like cook them separately and see what kind of gold they turn in to. I couldn't have been any happier if you sent me a box of money..
I made 6 oz of flour from the burly, added 2 oz air cured and a 1/2 oz of fire cured and it's cooking now. Batch #10. It'll be done Thanksgiving Day and smell better than the turkey.

I'll get in touch as soon as I need some more.

ooooxxxx
Huggs and kisses Frank

Joe

Brown Thumb

Who is Frank.:confused:
WLT, Don and BigBonner, Larry, have some really good Baccy tho.:)

Copenhagen Forever

Larry, sorry. Stupid mistake. I'll have to analyze myself to figure out why I wrote Frank instead of Larry. Should have stuck to user names.
Thanks for pointing it out Brown Thumb.
The kitchen smells good this morning. That sweet tobacco aroma is radiating from the crockpot. Can't wait to stir it up later.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Thanks for your review .

I am watching your progress to see how it goes .

Larry

burge

I really like the yellow. I thought the yellow twist bud to be very mellow and blended well with the yellow. I am not a burley fan and still have some of the original samples Don gave me but every once in a while I have a American style smoke. The orangey yellow at first was too strongI didn't like it but now blending it with the yellow and I really like it. Packed with flavor for me anyhow. A 50/50 mix of lemon and yellow is like Virginia Candy. A mix of all three same. Sweet but a bit more bite. I love Virginia.

heyken

A big thanks for Big Bonner, who sent me both transplantable starters, and some whole leaf. The leaf is just awesome. I mean really just awesome. I can't wait to recieve some more. The plants are doing well, and will be harvested very soon!rolled perfecto.jpg

Pappy

Enjoying some of Big Bonner's pa wrapper ....good stuff!!!

Attachments

• 20181207_090505.jpg
    20181207_090505.jpg
    735.1 KB · Views: 28

burge

Awesome and welcome to the forum. Big bonner is another tobacco grower that is allowed to sell here. It's all good leaf and for me must have on both.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. FTT does not discuss electronic cigarettes. It's about tobacco. Please avoid posting links to such products.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.