Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Trade for Corojo wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Let me look and see what I have for leaf available. I know for sure I do NOT have any Criollo98 wrapper,but I might have some in corojo. Any other leaf you'd like in exchange for one of your handmade items? I know for sure I have a chaveta available, handmade by me. I made a few last year or so , recipients like them.

I really like your cigar pens ,the razor handle and the burl wood cigar cutters .

webmost

I like your stuff. I want all of it! Especially the cigar pens with ash. Did not find a cutter, tho. Is that sold out?

PsychDoc

The Corojo and Chaveta sound great. I am also out of Nic (Wrapper and Viso) and Cameroon (wrapper and filler).

Thanks! Glad you like them. I am getting more burl in the mail tomorrow and will be making more cutters. If you would like to pick your burl/wood I could post a picture.

PsychDoc

Super! Walnut, elm, maple, and some exotics. Also have many domestic woods as well. I have to inspect them all first before I know what will be usable. I should know by tomorrow and post a list and picture.

PsychDoc

I got my shipment of veneers. Here are all the different kinds I have currently. Unfortunately, I can't identify all the pieces (most of them but not all of them). If there is one that strikes you for a cigar cutter let me know. More cutters are arriving on Friday so I would be able to make it this weekend. I could also stain any of the pieces darker if you would like.

IMG_2154.JPGIMG_2155.JPGIMG_2156.JPGIMG_2157.JPG

Smokin Harley

picture #1 (top left corner displayed),4th veneer from the left- the black one that looks like a flame type wood grain,almost like a carbon fiber look, just beautiful.
what is the value of one of your cigar cutters ?...
I may want to get one for my brother in law as well.
Might like one from picture #2(Top right picture displayed)-4th from the left as well, looks like it might be zebrawood?

Feel free to continue on the transaction via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.