Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

WLT order arrived !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Got my order a few days ago and rather pleased with it. The Bezuki smells awesome, very thin and perfect leaf, can't wait to use it.
The Equador Maduro wrapper caught me by surprise, I expected it to be darker, it's aroma rather stinky, sour not aromatic like the Bezuki.
Actually it reminders me of the Aleman Oscuro Binder just stronger aroma.
I got all three Nico and the Criollo seco, all smell so chocolatey good and I'm going to roll myself a Padron like stick see if I can come close.

2 nic seco, 1nic lig and wrapper/binder Eq Maduro
1 nic seco, 1 criollo seco, 1 nic lig wrapper/binder Eq Maduro

MarcL

I see. I still have a little of that Aleman. I haven't busted it out in a while. you've inspired me. I'm been putting of that Equador Maduro for some reason.. Love the Equador shade. Have fun with all that. You sound excited.

Smokin Harley

I see. I still have a little of that Aleman. I haven't busted it out in a while. you've inspired me. I'm been putting of that Equador Maduro for some reason.. Love the Equador shade. Have fun with all that. You sound excited.

Really??? That Ecuador Maduro is my favorite . I just can't get enough of it.

MarcL

Really??? That Ecuador Maduro is my favorite . I just can't get enough of it.

Yep. That is encouraging to hear. I don't try to put new stuff off for to long but this stuff takes the cake. I do hope he's planning to restock that mata fina though.. not that I'm needy, I still have 2 + lbs myself.

Smokin Harley

Yep. That is encouraging to hear. I don't try to put new stuff off for to long but this stuff takes the cake. I do hope he's planning to restock that mata fina though.. not that I'm needy, I still have 2 + lbs myself.

I heard that . I bought a pound of Mata Fina myself last big buy I made.
Try a blend of a Nic Viso ,Corojo /Criollo (seco and ligero either way)blend, throw a half leaf of the Mata Fina in there too. OR San Vicente if you have some. Dominican binder. Ecuador Maduro wrapper. Let it rest a couple days .
Should you not like it , may I offer my charity services to accept it in trade or straight up purchase ?

MarcL

I heard that . I bought a pound of Mata Fina myself last big buy I made.
Try a blend of a Nic Viso ,Corojo /Criollo (seco and ligero either way)blend, throw a half leaf of the Mata Fina in there too. OR San Vicente if you have some. Dominican binder. Ecuador Maduro wrapper. Let it rest a couple days .
Should you not like it , may I offer my charity services to accept it in trade or straight up purchase ?

San Vicente. That's another one that goes a long way. I like to use the Mata Fina as an inner binder with the Dominican binder. That works wonders.

Smokin Harley

yes it is...its nice to have a very subtle varieties of change to a blend. That very same blend I just gave you wraps well with the Ecuador Maduro, Corojo, a Ct Shade or even the Honduran Cuban seed that came out a few months ago . If I had to get by with a limited amount of leaf , those are the ones I'd keep on hand.

buck

After using the EQ Wrapper I am very please with the results and the colour once applied is what I expected so turned out really good.
I haven't smoked it yet but will post a pic in the pics of your sticks section later.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member

Mata Fina is on its way to the warehouse. It should be here before the end of the week. There is a new edition to the line up coming with it. The manager f the warehouse in the DR found a few bales of Paraquay Flojo Seco among the remaining bales of Viso...also from the 2013 crop.

MarcL

Mata Fina is on its way to the warehouse. It should be here before the end of the week. There is a new edition to the line up coming with it. The manager f the warehouse in the DR found a few bales of Paraquay Flojo Seco among the remaining bales of Viso...also from the 2013 crop.

Thanks for saying so Don. I don't want to sound presumptuous but I thought you might at least try to get some Mata Fina. Good news on that Paraquay Flojo, that is another one where a little goes a long way. Nice!

ArizonaDave

Sounds fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.