Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Holiday Customer Appreciation give-a-way

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Holiday Customer Appreciation give-a-way. All orders placed between December 12, 2016 and December 31, 2016 will be entered into a drawing for a Whole Leaf Tobacco Gift Certificate. Prizes are as follows
[SUB]1st Place $150 Gift Certificate[/SUB]
[SUB]2nd Place $100 Gift Certificate[/SUB]
[SUB]3rd Place $50 Gift Certificate[/SUB]
Drawing will be conducted using a random number generator which will select an order number. No limit on the number of entries. Pictures of the winning numbers will be posted on www.FairTradeTobacco.com at 6:00 pm January 1, 2017. Winners will also be notified via email. Winners will be issued a one-time use coupon code in the amount of their winnings to be used for future orders on WholeLeafTobacco.com. This promotion ends at 11:59:59 pm 12-31-16 Mountain Time.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Whole Leaf Tobacco LLC

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Sounds great but I have to warn you if I don't win I'm going to demand a recount! :)

And how are you going to prevent the Russians from hacking this?

Strelok

No need to send it and the vodka is not necessary. It is necessary to solder it, flavored vodka. And it will be possible to manipulate a reason. In my opinion, he does not drink? For others, abstainers and drinking ulcer!!!

webmost

No need to send it and the vodka is not necessary. It is necessary to solder it, flavored vodka. And it will be possible to manipulate a reason. In my opinion, he does not drink? For others, abstainers and drinking ulcer!!!

I love this post!

I just have no idea what it means. Soldered vodka? No wonder someone got an ulcer.

Merry Christmas to Putin and Alina...

vladamir-putins-mistress-has-some-moves-24-photos-24.jpg

hey, my eyes are up here...

Strelok

Solder-it means drunk, not to sober up. As in the film of L. Gaidai "the diamond arm". The scene in the restaurant "Weeping Willow". The main character trying to drink, to achieve their goals.9833965.jpg

Attachments

• 60f6b31d-ba20-473e-8030-493b4d75e7f3.jpg
    60f6b31d-ba20-473e-8030-493b4d75e7f3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.