Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2017 Chicago pipe show ,upcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

I realize this is from another forum but I thought I would post this link since it is a localized event . If it goes against the rules I understand if it gets deleted. I know where this event is, just have never been to one,its an easy drive ( I'm thinking a motorcycle ride by then)and not in the huge city. Thinking maybe the "local Illinois (or Indiana)boys" in here may want to go and we can meet.
http://www.chicagopipeshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2017-show-poster-final.jpg
http://www.chicagopipeshow.com/2017-pipe-tobacciana-show-flyer/

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Absolutely nothing could entice me to go to Chicago, hope you enjoy it though. Take lots of pics

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely nothing could entice me to go to Chicago...
It's in the summer, and outside the city, in St. Charles, IL. Who knows. Maybe that huge pipe crowd would be interested in a vendor ($150 for a table) of shredders and whole leaf pipe tobaccos: Latakia, Lemon, VA Bright, VA Red, Orientals, burley, dark air. With a power shredder, pipe blending is as easy as tossed salad. And rumor has it that many pipe smokers love cigars.

Bob

Chris A

Pheasant Run is a resort blast from the past. Had a seminar there once. Played golf, Seinfeld in the theater, etc. It's not Chicago, but an easy train ride into the city if interested. St. Charles & Geneva very quaint. Nice place for a weekend visit.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
It would be interesting to visit them some times.. Hope they still have it when my kids have growing up..

Smokin Harley

It's in the summer, and outside the city, in St. Charles, IL. Who knows. Maybe that huge pipe crowd would be interested in a vendor ($150 for a table) of shredders and whole leaf pipe tobaccos: Latakia, Lemon, VA Bright, VA Red, Orientals, burley, dark air. With a power shredder, pipe blending is as easy as tossed salad. And rumor has it that many pipe smokers love cigars.

Bob

I have an Ultra Limited ,its got all sorts of storage compartments but I can't fit all that in my motorcycle. I'm more worried about what I can fit in it to bring home.

jojjas

It would be very interesting to visit that show , a couple of swedish friend´s and pipemaker´s use to visit the show every year , maybe give them a phonecall and ask if i could join up with them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.