Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Great way to close the end of your cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaryNC

Found this little gem and it works just fine. It's called a Casspin Closer, no more tobacco falling out! I only use it when making up a bunch for later.

Picture 19.jpg

Picture 16.jpg

CaryNC

After you "pack" the cigarette by tapping the filter end on the table, you are left with a little portion of the tube that has no tobacco. Just hold the cigarette about in the middle and insert it into the end of the machine. The circular hollow end spins so the end is folded and the pin in the middle leaves a small hole for lighting.

I could have made one myself, but since it was only $14.95 I decided to purchase one because I was not exactly sure how it worked. After seeing it in action I think it was money well spent. Here is another pic:

Picture 20.jpg

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i just pack the freshly made cigg on the table, and twist the end,,,,

these fancy MACHINES<<<<<<< are for those that have too much time on thier hands<<<lol

BarG

Founding Member
i just pack the freshly made cigg on the table, and twist the end,,,,

these fancy MACHINES<<<<<<< are for those that have too much time on thier hands<<<lol

My solution is roll as you go. I use the holder when i'm working so I can be hands free without a filter to clench between my teeth.

Attachments

• 100_1807.jpg
    100_1807.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 526
  • 100_1895.jpg
    100_1895.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 530

Tom_in_TN

BarG, that little cigarillo you're showing off in the ashtray looks real nice. Is the filler just scraps of leaves or is it chopped?

BarG

Founding Member
Tom Every cigar and illo is different. I have enjoyed learning to roll them by everysingle method I have been privy to . I'll bet that wasn'nt a pinch and roll though. That is a technique I haven't got down yet. I did take a number from deluxe and am learning to roll with a single wrapper/binder. Most every cigar or mini is rolled that way. I'm so stupid on what to call a cigar cause I just started. I try to use my good leaves but any thing will do if you can manage to wrap. edit ; on a side note I bet that has flue cured and burley with a sun grown ct shade wrap. Separate between the veins.

You know what they say; Theres no counting for taste:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.