Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

samroche

Hi. I have been following the forum for sometime now, and I decided to join. One of the main reasons that attracted me to joining are the posts on raw leaf tobacco regarding Canada. I've been searching a lot on the net for info and found many answers here. I enjoy coming up with new creative practical ideas in areas that interest me -or catch my interest during at a certain period of time- and those range from food all the way across the spectrum to tobacco. My current interest -which could change with blink of an eye- lies most in tobacco and it's cultures particularly in the light of the new stringent laws applied by Canada, where I currently reside. I also have a very strong interest in food and cooking researching a lot on the net to find healthier and more exotic recipes and practical application in industries that I love/interested in.

Unlike most people/entrepreneurs who strive to make the most -buck- for themselves regardless of the welfare of the other party/side, I take a different approach. When starting an endeavor-although I'm the creator of it- I place myself in a position to work on behalf of the customers/consumers/people, which not to the surprise of many of you would produce a higher quality product while costing the customers much less. It is a bit of a confusing and contradicting ideology/methodology but that's my belief. Some business results where astounding, others,,,,well people didn't grasp the idea and happily paid higher prices for lower quality somewhere else. At the end of the day my conscious is in peace.

I think I took too long for the introduction, I'll just go and enjoy the forum

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Wellcome Samroche, you look like a interesting member so I hope you will like this forum.

burge

Welcome as a general rule do not order anymore than 7lbs. I have had 8 go through but it took a while 7lbs is the magic number from my experience

burge

Welcome, Daisy22. Feel free to say a bit about yourself and your tobacco interests in the "Introduce Yourself" forum.

Bob
Welcome and Daisy you have until april 1rst to stock up on whole leaf for those in the UK

burge

Hi. I have been following the forum for sometime now, and I decided to join. One of the main reasons that attracted me to joining are the posts on raw leaf tobacco regarding Canada. I've been searching a lot on the net for info and found many answers here. I enjoy coming up with new creative practical ideas in areas that interest me -or catch my interest during at a certain period of time- and those range from food all the way across the spectrum to tobacco. My current interest -which could change with blink of an eye- lies most in tobacco and it's cultures particularly in the light of the new stringent laws applied by Canada, where I currently reside. I also have a very strong interest in food and cooking researching a lot on the net to find healthier and more exotic recipes and practical application in industries that I love/interested in.

Unlike most people/entrepreneurs who strive to make the most -buck- for themselves regardless of the welfare of the other party/side, I take a different approach. When starting an endeavor-although I'm the creator of it- I place myself in a position to work on behalf of the customers/consumers/people, which not to the surprise of many of you would produce a higher quality product while costing the customers much less. It is a bit of a confusing and contradicting ideology/methodology but that's my belief. Some business results where astounding, others,,,,well people didn't grasp the idea and happily paid higher prices for lower quality somewhere else. At the end of the day my conscious is in peace.

I think I took too long for the introduction, I'll just go and enjoy the forum

Well with whole leaf you will pay the lowest possible price and have the best quality

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry. Sweet little Daisy Simpson was a bot. From Maharashtra. Advertising to ghostwrite your homework or thesis. Bye bye.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.