Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Brazilian Mata Fina

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSG

It sounds like a pretty interesting a leaf.. I want to try it and will definitely order it with my next batch! Would it belongs well with my earthy tobacco such as Nicaraguan and EC Maduro?

Does it work well as a wrapper too? I love CT Broadleaf wrapper.. is it similar at all?

Also, do you happen to know if WLT will get more Honduran Habano??

metalbone

I use PA binder with ecMad and Ct wrappers, Nic filler, DR filler. etc...and I do like it. Its a very large leaf, and is quite tough and has good elasticity. I've stuffed PA in my pipe, and I like plain too...goes good with piping hot coffee. It is not similar to Ct at all and has a subtle darker flavor than a bowl of Ct. While it has a slightly sweet, rich and somewhat nutty flavor by itself, I find that PAB kind of gets lost in the blend, and the Ct or other wrapper and filler contributes far more to the flavor profile. My next blend will be a Nic/Fl sum/BMF filler, PA or Maryland binder, and CT wrapper.

MarcL

I like to give everything a good try myself. You'll have to see what works for you. I still need to get some EC Maduro myself.

I like it as a wrapper but, on the lip. that is, I will wrap just the top part of it so, I get the taste on my lip. I find it's to much when it's on the outside burning.
I believe Pa and Ct boadleaf began as the same seed at a time but, are different now because of cultivation.

I think I remember him saying something about the Honduran leaf as well some other new stuff? I hope he restocks the Dominican binder too. I know that he could have stuff in bail form that may not be listed as available.

RSG

It sounds like a pretty good tobacco.. but maybe a little overpowering for a binder. Maybe I'll grab a pound and use it is a wrapper or something..

But I am looking forward to seeing some new stuff too. It might just be me but the stock seems somewhat low right now.. and I want some more do than Honduran Habano! I'm running low. Haha

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
It might just be me but the stock seems somewhat low right now..
It's you. I just looked, and there are 28 unique cigar tobacco offerings at WLT, excluding the blend kits. That allows a nearly endless variety of combinations and proportions.

Bob

RSG

It's you. I just looked, and there are 28 unique cigar tobacco offerings at WLT, excluding the blend kits. That allows a nearly endless variety of combinations and proportions.

Bob

WLT doesn't typically carry more stuff? I noticed the San Vicente was gone as well. I can't remember what else, but I thought I saw some more stuff before.. oh well.

RSG

Any interest in Paraguay Flojo Seco? I have a bale...just haven't listed it yet.

I would be interested, although I have a pound and a half left of the Viso, and I think it is pretty great as is. Maybe when I place another order I'd pick some up though.. what else do you have on hand at the moment that isn't posted? If it isn't a secret of sorts.. haha

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
WLT doesn't typically carry more stuff? I noticed the San Vicente was gone as well. I can't remember what else, but I thought I saw some more stuff before.. oh well.
Sorry. I didn't mean to be snarky. I do have fond memories of some WLT leaf that no longer exists on Earth (e.g. Aleman) and some that came and went. It's always fun to see new items offered.

Bob

RSG

Sorry. I didn't mean to be snarky. I do have fond memories of some WLT leaf that no longer exists on Earth (e.g. Aleman) and some that came and went. It's always fun to see new items offered.

Bob

No worries! I'm not offended.. I just thought maybe was going crazy when I thought they had a little more a few months prior.

I'm always excited to buy new stuff but I already have so much tobacco that I can't quite justify buying more yet! It's a good problem to have haha..

jojjas

Any interest in Paraguay Flojo Seco? I have a bale...just haven't listed it yet.

I am definitely interested , i thought i had a bag of Paraguay Flojo Viso but it has gone up in smoke , i will order both Paraguay Flojo viso and seco later in this spring , i am out of dominican binder as well

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
what else do you have on hand at the moment that isn't posted? If it isn't a secret of sorts.. haha

I have a bunch of other stuff, but it's all a secret ;). Stuff comes and goes. If it doesn't sell, I don't restock it...just like any other business. I am always looking for new/old stock, thus the Paraguay Seco

I am definitely interested , i thought i had a bag of Paraguay Flojo Viso but it has gone up in smoke , i will order both Paraguay Flojo viso and seco later in this spring , i am out of dominican binder as well

Dominican binder will be back in stock within a couple of weeks.

greenmonster714

Hello FmGrowit, let me ask what do you do with stuff that has been on the shelf and is not selling? Do they eventually get sold? Are they put on sale? What do you have that is collecting dust on the shelf?

ps. I sent you a pm about a week ago. Just wondering if you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.