Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New motorcycle Chaveta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArizonaDave

This past week, I received a wonderful gift from member Copenhagen Forever. I will post a picture later. The picture is currently on a tablet device currently being used by members of my family :) He expressed and interest in Mata Fina, so I'm currently rolling a few Mata Fina Puros, and sending him those and some leaf sometime soon. Thank you Copenhagen Forever!

Copenhagen Forever

Re: New motorcycle Cheveta!

Hey, I'm glad you like it. It ain't all that much. Mine works pretty good. I cut an inch off each end cause your worked better. I tried it before I sent it to see if it was sharp enough. I'm sure it's thicker than a real one. Came off my son inlaws 05 suzuki gsxr 1000 we changed out last summer. He don't no much about going slow. I got a pic here.
DSC05729.jpg I'm gonna fashion a elongated knob.

I can't wait to try the mata fina and see if it taste like Suerdieck Bahia.
See you around the tobacco farm.
Joe

ArizonaDave

Re: New motorcycle Cheveta!

Hey, I'm glad you like it. It ain't all that much. Mine works pretty good. I cut an inch off each end cause your worked better. I tried it before I sent it to see if it was sharp enough. I'm sure it's thicker than a real one. Came off my son inlaws 05 suzuki gsxr 1000 we changed out last summer. He don't no much about going slow. I got a pic here.
View attachment 19867 I'm gonna fashion a elongated knob.

I can't wait to try the mata fina and see if it taste like Suerdieck Bahia.
See you around the tobacco farm.
Joe

Thanks again Joe! Finally got the pic (attached):unnamed.jpg

Joe, I know there are 3 main types of leaf coming out of Brazil, there's actually a older Mata Fina thread somewhere on here that lists those. I did find this page that lists "other" tobaccos that aren't the main 3, that might be an interesting read: http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads...ar-Wrapper-opportunity/page3?highlight=Brazil

I did find a half leaf of Brazil Arapiraca I'll throw in. I'm actually thinking of growing some Diamantina http://nwtseeds.com/Diamantina.htm mainly for nicotine content. It'll get interesting.

Copenhagen Forever

I finally got the package you sent Dave. Quite a charge of tobacco. I sipped on one of the small cigars to get a taste and it is the same as the Suerdieck Bahia that I remembered. Thanks Dave for your generous gift. I'll savour each of the other varieties of leaf you sent with the cigars you rolled.

DSC05757.jpg

Recap of the tracking.:rolleyes:
wergf.jpggrtg.jpg

ArizonaDave

I finally got the package you sent Dave. Quite a charge of tobacco. I sipped on one of the small cigars to get a taste and it is the same as the Suerdieck Bahia that I remembered. Thanks Dave for your generous gift. I'll savour each of the other varieties of leaf you sent with the cigars you rolled.

View attachment 19967

Really glad you got them after that crazy USPS loop. Once I contacted them, they took action quick. Hope you enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.