Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Vancouver, BC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBillHell

Hello everyone!

I'm completely new to the world of whole leaf tobacco. I'm tired of smoking lousy store bought cigarettes that have the nastiest stuff put in them. Very interested in possibly growing my own one day and getting some recipes from fellow members. Look for me posting some basic questions soon in the cigarette section of the forum. Thanks to all the contributors to the forums and fairtrade for making this forum possible.

bonehead

there is a good tobacco grower that also grows honey and vedgies in canada. he seems to have a lot of this stuff figured out. i don't understand the stuff about canadian cigarettes. different classes of cigarette stuff. look him up if you wan't to up your knowledge and game.

Charly

Welcome,

you are at the right place to learn how to make your own good smoke :)

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
You discovered us at the perfect time to plan what seeds you want to grow. By the time your transplants are in the ground you can read on how to build a kiln and a flue cure, or look to deluxe's cozy combo cooker hybrid. You'll want a flue cure variety and a Turkish I think that's all Canadian variety is but might have burley, dark air or other types in it too. We have quite a few Canadians here that will likely check in soon.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT, I really think you will find alot of new friends here at the forum. Good luck with your cigarettes!!

greenmonster714

Welcome to the site BigBill, I too am a new member but have been reading like mad on here to learn more about growing, curing, and blending tobacco. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.