Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Hi everyone does anyone know where is Don of WLT?

I consume approx 50 gr of snus/day (50 gr snus is 50% water and 50% tobaccoflour)
    That will be 1,5 kg snus or 750 gr tobaccoflour per month , 5 kg will last about 6.5 months + 1 deluxestogie corona a day + 5 bowls of pipetobacco a day , hmmmmmmm maybe i should reduce my consumtion a bit

Super Moderator

Wow that is a lot of snus, how long do you keep it in for?

Of course if I was in Sweden I'd probably run through that much just sampling all the different types you have out there, like a kid in a candy store.

I just read zig and Bobs pist I find Larry's to be really good. I am in a low humidity climate so storing in the bag Big sent is fine. I love the yellow . Again mixing it 50 50 with Dons lemon is really good. I think for storing tobacco outside humidity is what accounts for mold

Just ordered one pound to NZ. WLT seem like the best place to buy.

If this gets through will test 5 pounds.

Thanks for all the information in this thread guys! Really helps me out and I am quite pleased I ordered from WLT.

It will definitely 'get through'. Similarly, 5 pounds will also definitely get through. You can get away (without any duty) with individual consignments of up to 10 lbs.
    However, with any package you have to be prepared for a bit of a circus if Customs decides to 'heat treat' it. It would appear that they just do this randomly.
    If this happens (and it's about 50/50 whether it does or not), you will pay an extra $45 and, beyond your control, they change the colour and texture of your consignment.
    One final thing; the Law is touted to change early next year - so, get it while you can.
    Time flies like an arrow. Horse flies like a ripe tobacco leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Orson Carte View Post
    It will definitely 'get through'. Similarly, 5 pounds will also definitely get through. You can get away (without any duty) with individual consignments of up to 10 lbs.
    However, with any package you have to be prepared for a bit of a circus if Customs decides to 'heat treat' it. It would appear that they just do this randomly.
    If this happens (and it's about 50/50 whether it does or not), you will pay an extra $45 and, beyond your control, they change the colour and texture of your consignment.
    One final thing; the Law is touted to change early next year - so, get it while you can.
    Thanks Orson.

Appreciate your reply!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567