Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

E-juice liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komoto

Does anyone make e-juice liquid?if so,what is the process,tips,caculations,etc?

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I do not but I believe that some of the health benefits from smoking ( 2 cigars per day = less heart disease, and moderate smoking= less Alzheimer's) is probably due to more than just nicotine. I prefer to get the entire mix from the whole leaf.

Randy B

wazzappenning

i believe i read somewhere else (sorry dont remember where) that it wasnt really worth it. i believe the result was something that seemed like it could do you more harm than good. it would be nice if someone could figure out how to do it though, using home grown non polonium tobacco.

Juxtaposer

It seems like there is a bit of misunderstanding about e-cigarretes. Vaporizing whole leaf tobacco juice is hardly as dangerous as one would think and making it yourself would include the entire range of tobacco alkaloids. Also death by overdose of nicotine is nearly impossible. I have read a few reports on suicide by nicotine attempts and have not found any that were successful. I think we could stand to be a little more open minded towards the younger generations.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
...death by overdose of nicotine is nearly impossible.
I don't intend to be unkind, but that is simply incorrect. You might consult a text of pharmacology or toxicology.

Ingestion of tobacco leaf usually causes vomiting before a fatal dose of nicotine is absorbed by the stomach. The same is not true of ingestion of a solution of nicotine, or of skin exposure to nicotine.

Nicotine is one of the most toxic of all drugs; it acts with a rapidity comparable to that of cyanide. Poisoning may occur from accidental ingestion of insecticide spays in which nicotine is present as the effective agent. The lay use of tobacco infusions as enemas against intestinal parasites has caused death. ...the nicotine content of one cigar approximates two lethal doses for man.

.... Apparently the gastric absorption of nicotine from tobacco taken by mouth is delayed, so that vomiting caused by the central effect of the initially absorbed fraction removes much of the tobacco remaining in the stomach.

The onset of symptoms of acute, severe nicotine poisoning is rapid, and death may occur within a few minutes. ... Death results from respiratory failure caused by paralysis of the muscles of respiration.

Bob

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
This forum in not a Democracy, it's a Dictatorship and I'm the Dick.

I wonder if I can change my screen name to "Dick Tater"?

Well.... since you are the dictator and assume ultimate control of the forum....

Actually, while we are at it, can we add about 3 more hours to the day? 27 hours a day would be really nice... I might actually get the stuff done that I need each day!

[Edit]
(by the way, I am joking, I do not mean to suggest FM is a dictator. I re-read this and saw how it could be misinterpreted.)

Last edited:

Boboro

Hate to rehash a bad post but much like the elc. cars I don't think the batt. would last long enuff to kill your self. you mite die try'in to load it though.I bought one of theaz stupid things JUNK.

Brown Thumb

I tried one, but two, Not three, They 5uck, Makes my back and face break out with knots on my head and my wife also.
Mom stoped smoking and Dad has a big patch growing.
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.