Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Any of you guys like to inhale a bit of your cigar draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonneville

I'm a cigarette smoker....just started on cuban cigars...i'm finding that i can't really enjoy the cigar fully unless i'm inhaling at least a bit of the puff. Does anybody do this? and if so what cigar leaf blend do you like working with?

greenmonster714

I smoked cigs for over 35yrs. I quit about 7yrs ago. To me inhauling a cigarette can't realy be matched. The chemicals big tobacco uses makes it ten times harder to quit. Plus, the act of inhauling is hard to put down. I went from cigs to snuff then vaping and on into cigars. As you can see I love the nocotine..lol. Anyway, today I have settled for a pipe. It takes a while to get away from the inhaling but once you do it sure is better for your lungs. Of course nicotine is not great for your body either but not throwing all that tar in your lungs is worse in my experience. I live with borderline copd and used to wheeze myself to sleep. Not so much today. It's hard to change habits we are used to. Puffing a pipe gives me the nocotine I want plus with pipe tobacco blends you get a much larger variety of taste. I have inhauled a cigar before but it was totally by mistake...cough, cough!

Smokin Harley

Cigar tobacco is not meant to be inhaled ,has something to do with the pH ,and the absorption rate of nicotine in the mouth (cigar)or the lungs (cigarettes). But, if you like to inhale ,nobody here will tell you not to.

webmost

I'm a cigarette smoker....just started on cuban cigars...i'm finding that i can't really enjoy the cigar fully unless i'm inhaling at least a bit of the puff. Does anybody do this? and if so what cigar leaf blend do you like working with?

Try retrohaling and see if that doesn't help you enjoy it better. That's where you suck in a mouthful, then exhale it thru your nose. Works for me. Doesn't trash the lungs, but does enhance the aroma and absorption.

Status
Not open for further replies.