Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Chillardbees 2017 Size Matters Grow Take Two and Action "Click"

Welcome back to our constipated world. Giardia is one of a number of nasty things that ungrateful wildlife tend shed into their waterways.

Your plants appear to have been robustly fertilized. If size matters, then you rang the bell.

Bob

Glad to hear of your recovery and also good to see ya active on here again. I thought beaver fever was mainly a teenage illness..lol.

Welcome back, and glad you recovered !
    Congratulations for your crop

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)

Funny thing about the beaver fever, I’ve been drinking water from that stream for 30 years and never gotten ill or pick anything up. But this summer was brutally hot and as the doctor said, a animal probably squirted upstream and just the right time. By god you could of set your clock to my bowel movements, I couldn’t be more than a 5 second rush to the loo. I couldn’t tell you how many rolls of tp I went through. It was harsh, I had sore muscles and joints and lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks.

Something i I forgot to mention in my last post. I was deribbing my leaf and it seems that in between the leaves is a good place for queen wasps to hibernate. I had 14 queen wasps come active while I was doing this task. I let them go outside. It was kind of startling to have a few start to crawl on my hand. The wasps were mostly in the last tobacco that was hanging outside, another reason why I don’t like leaving the baccy hanging late.
    Will Gruenwald
    Chilliwack BC

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567