Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

dkh2's Grow Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
Now your talkin. I was real impressed with the plants He sent me.I hope the FTT store is open for buisness next year for one stop shopping.:cool: I never realized how many different areas of knowledge it took to raise,cure and process a decent supply.[Or how many to choose from and methods for each] Up till now my green thumb has got me by but baccy threw me for a loop. FTT has some great teachers.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I was real impressed with the plants He sent me..

Me too. I just got mine today and they look great. I know I am pushing by a couple of weeks but they are going in the ground tomorrow.
The 15 and 30 day forecasts do not call for cold nights and the ground is good right now.
I'll try to post some pics.

John

BarG

Founding Member
What did you get John, besides all excited. Ha Ha If I wasn't into learning how to to this I'd not bother and just order them pregrown from BigBonner. Post it in your grow log so we don't take dkh2's thunder. You realy are out doing us dkh2 with your plants, Your giving chicken and Bob a run for there money.

dkh2

Southern Washington State I can see Oregon from my
Here is a picture of a Burley Mammoth with a can of Coors next to it for size comparison

sSjmW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.