Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

review of Indian GC-1 in a pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
It's just noxious. I don't even know what it tastes like, it deposits so much nicotine everywhere that starts a peppery tingling on my tongue and sinuses instantly and I get no flavor whatsoever. I've never smoked anything with this much nicotine and it's not even viewed as high in the world of rusticas. It was even kilned for over a month. Blech, it also gave me a short term low grade headache, wish I'd thought to take a quick blood pressure to see if that was why.

Jeezus.

A few weeks ago I tried some orally in the old southern dip style and it actually gave me a buzz, so I spat it out and rinsed because I figured the poisonous vitamin n fairy wasn't far off.

Rustica- handle with caution.

P.s. it doesn't make good twist style chews in the style of squeezyjohn's rustica twists due to the large veins. I'll find a use for it I'm sure but right now it's just going to sit.

It'll probably all go to mixing with snus, I'm anxious to make a batch from bigbonners silver river.

greenmonster714

Sure sounds like nicotine overdose. Once I got this stupid idea to vape 18mg nicotine. I got so sick I had to lay down for a while. Sounds like that stuff is gonna last a long time mixing in a little at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.