Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2017 Gavroche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavroche

Today, 30 groose creek red in my gardeners limps with fish ... the rest, I put him on the edge of my window outside under a window and I watch the night temperature ..... Orientation due south ...If it is too cold ... hup, in the house ...

Aujourd'hui, 30 groose creek red dans mes jardinières boite de poisson... le reste, je le mets sur le bord de ma fenêtre dehors sous une vitre et je surveille la température, orientation plein sud ! de la nuit.....Si c'est trop froid... hop, dans la maison...

Charly

I see we have the same kind of poor man's green house :D
I did the same as you : a big glass laying in my garden, all the seedlings beneath... we'll see

Je vois qu'on a le même style de serre du pauvre :D
J'ai fait pareil : une grande plaque de verre sur mon potager, et hop toutes les plantes en dessous... on verra bien

DistillingJim

I dont have enough room to grow Semois this year but I love the commercial variety and am keen to try it next year

Gavroche

I see we have the same kind of poor man's green house :D
I did the same as you : a big glass laying in my garden, all the seedlings beneath... we'll see

Je vois qu'on a le même style de serre du pauvre :D
J'ai fait pareil : une grande plaque de verre sur mon potager, et hop toutes les plantes en dessous... on verra bien

...tatata... t's the reserve !...

i'm a poor man..;) lol

I recycle so much that I can ... as I throw nothing, it justifies me!

je recycle autant que je peux... comme je ne jette rien, ça me déculpabilise !

DistillingJim if ou want seeds of semois no problem !

greenmonster714

I too am a poor gardener. So, if I can reuse something I'm all about that too. I just made a small greenhouse outside with a pallet, old 2x4's, and some old plastic I had saved. Works for me.

Gavroche

Here is a solution without money, it is necessary to like yoghurts lol

Voila une solution sans argent, il faut aimer les yaourts lol

harvest 201six smoke today

Charly

I begun using free stuff too : egg's box ! Here is a picture :
crop_o.jpg

6 eggs => 12 plants :D

What I find interesting is that this material breathes a lot, so the soil will be well drained (... maybe too much, we'll see)

Leftynick

I begun using free stuff too : egg's box ! Here is a picture :
View attachment 20228

6 eggs => 12 plants :D

What I find interesting is that this material breathes a lot, so the soil will be well drained (... maybe too much, we'll see)

Last year I do this. It's not good for my climate. Too easy to dry off. That's why this year I used plastic egg box.

Gavroche

thank you China
it's a Pipa Croci Italie shape canadienne, tuyau acrylique.
Particularité : la tige est légèrement pincée au niveau de la jonction avec le fourneau. Dimensions : longueur 17cm, hauteur 5 cm, diamètre du fourneau 2 cm.

Gavroche

Hello
I think of propping up my artificial lighting and my heating on these schedules which will be the date of plantation in full earth(ground) it is good?

Je pense caler mon éclairage artificiel et mon chauffage sur ces horaires qui seront la date de plantation en pleine terre c'est bien ?

06:06
mercredi, 17 mai 2017 (UTC+1)
Lever de soleil (Chevry-en-Sereine)
21:24
mercredi, 17 mai 2017 (UTC+1)
Coucher de soleil (Chevry-en-Sereine)

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I have become fond of Canadian style pipes in my old age. I have 3 of them, each a different size. (I engage in a tiny celebration, when a Canadian pipe comes around in my pipe rotation, which has ...hmm...way too many pipes to admit.)

When I was in my 20s, any pipe with a straight shank and simple bowl was considered a boring "1950s" pipe. So, for years, all I bought were full bent pipes, to go along with my full, philosophical beard. Now, I'm wiser and older, and don't care how I appear when smoking a pipe. The beard is gone as well.

I too like your Canadian.

Bob

greenmonster714

Yogurt cups...damn. Why didn't I think of that? I eat yogurt all the time. They would be way better than the 3oz paper cups I've been using. Thanks for posting that Gav.

Yeah man, those are some nice looking pipes. I only have three small briar straight pipes but I ain't complaining..lol. I love'em and treat them good so they will last forever. I would love to have a larger pipe sometime but I don't really want to dump a bunch of money into one...cheap ass..lol. I have obtained all my pipes except one from ebay estate pipe auctions. They are refurbished but just like new really. I just got one in the mail the other day and was very pleased with it. I am now trying to use it a lot to get some cake on it. Gooooodd stuff.

Not bad at all for $5.95 w/ free shipping. I love it.
s-l1600n.jpgs-l1600.jpg

ChinaVoodoo

thank you China
it's a Pipa Croci Italie shape canadienne, tuyau acrylique.
Particularité : la tige est légèrement pincée au niveau de la jonction avec le fourneau. Dimensions : longueur 17cm, hauteur 5 cm, diamètre du fourneau 2 cm.

Gavroche, it's actually either a Lovat or a Lumberman. The difference is the shape of the mouth piece and shank.
https://pipedia.org/wiki/Canadian

LordPipestoke

When I was in my 20s, any pipe with a straight shank and simple bowl was considered a boring "1950s" pipe. So, for years, all I bought were full bent pipes, to go along with my full, philosophical beard. Now, I'm wiser and older, and don't care how I appear when smoking a pipe. The beard is gone as well.

Bob

Much the same as my experience. When I started pipesmoking, nearly 20 years ago when I was 19, I couldn't get myself to get any straight pipes. I found them dull and 'wrong' for some reason. Very silly. These days my straights get a fair bit more use than my bent pipes and I often think of them as more elegant than most bent pipes. 9/10 'bent smokes' are in a pair of Peterson's 314 I got cheap at some point.

Gavroche, I really like the top one of your pipes. Very classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.