Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

2017 Gavroche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charly

I think we are connected !
This weekend, a friend of mine came to help me remove a big tree we had near the house (an excuse for me to have more space to grow tobacco :D :D ) and he came with 3 boxes like yours, I immediatly knew I could do something with it, and here is what I did :

crop_a.jpg
A new home for the seedlings I begun in january ! :)

The 2 other boxes will be used in the same way (one is ready to receive it's seedlings), but I am waiting for them to grow a bit before.
The plants will be happy to have more space to grow.

Gavroche

Hello

I found it in the trash can of my store of gardening ...

J"ai trouvé cela dans la poubelle de mon magasin de jardinage...

Charly

Lucky man ! that's exactly what I neeeeeeed ! I should perhaps try to build one...

T'as d'la veine mon poto ! C'est exactement ce qu'il me faudrait ! Je devrais peut être essayer d'en fabriquer un...

greenmonster714

Nice snag Gav. I like seeing what you come up with. Your what we call a picker here in the states..lol. I can honestly say I've done my share of dumpster diving in my 53 yrs. Don't take the dumpster diving label as a bad thing. Aint no shame in reusing what others throw away..lol. When I lived in Ohio I was in Athens where there is a large university. Those kids would just throw stuff away at the end of school each year. I mean like brand new stuff. That was prime time to throw on some coveralls and grab your gloves. I believe folks even named it Dumpster Diving Week. As if it was a holiday event..lol.

DistillingJim

I have friends who lived entirely off dumpster diving for a while. They had more items in their cupboards than anyone else I knew and while I steered clear of their fresh produce, most of their packaged stuff was absolutely fine. One even scored a perfect condition laptop.

Charly

They grow well ! :) (if only they knew what we plan to do with them, they would not grow so fast !! :D :D )

Gavroche

They are under a warmed greenhouse, 27 degrees C and lamps in 10 centimeters during sixteen hours a day, it helps a lot. As it is in the house, that also warms the house no energy loss.

ils sont sous une serre chauffée, 27 degrés C et des lampes à 10 centimètres pendant seize heures par jour, cela aide beaucoup. Comme c'est dans la maison, ça chauffe aussi la maison... pas de perte énergétique.

and this to have a good humidi​ty http://www.ebay.fr/itm/CroLED-RGB-Lights-Brumisateur-Diffuseur-Brume-Brouillard-Atomiseur-12-LED-DC2-4V-/302224639209?hash=item465dfe04e9

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
That's obviously a cotton candy machine.

cotton-candy-1.jpg

http://www.candyhistory.net/candy-origin/cotton-candy-history/

Bob

Gavroche

lol
Yes, but whim without a lot of money and energy-efficient.

oui, mais fantaisie sans beaucoup d'argent et économe en énergie.

Gavroche

[h=3]Gold leaf oronico

nwtseeds@aol.com[/h]
21:44 (Il y a 14 heures)

À moi
cleardot.gif

Your order was shipped out this morning. You should have it within 10-14 days.

Thanks again for your business

Paul

Fast and courteous I like the business with you
Bravo and thank you!

Rapide et courtois... bravo et merci !

mwaller

What are you using to heat the indoor greenhouse?

They are under a warmed greenhouse, 27 degrees C and lamps in 10 centimeters during sixteen hours a day, it helps a lot. As it is in the house, that also warms the house no energy loss.

ils sont sous une serre chauffée, 27 degrés C et des lampes à 10 centimètres pendant seize heures par jour, cela aide beaucoup. Comme c'est dans la maison, ça chauffe aussi la maison... pas de perte énergétique.

and this to have a good humidi​ty http://www.ebay.fr/itm/CroLED-RGB-Lights-Brumisateur-Diffuseur-Brume-Brouillard-Atomiseur-12-LED-DC2-4V-/302224639209?hash=item465dfe04e9

Gavroche

To date, in individual section. Or individual jar... Is it a good selection?

A ce jour, en section individuelle. ou pot individuel est ce une bonne sélection ?

Goose creek red 45 and reserve
Symbol 4 53 and reserve
Semois 50 and reserve
Samsun turckish 60 and reserve
Cherry red 56 and big reserve "
Gold leaf oronico 90 no reserve on road norhwoodseeds
Bamboo shoot 11 no reserve
Hickori 40 no reserve

somme 405 plants

Status
Not open for further replies.