Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New forum design

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
If you don't see the new forum design, do a hard refresh (CTRL + F5) or delete your cookies/temp files. You can also go to the bottom left side of the page and manually select "FTT" in the drop down window.

Let me know if you have any problems.

BarG

Founding Member
This is really outstanding, mine came up perfect and blew me away. Ten to the tenth power better than last nights.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
i'm usually not a fan of change, but i really like the new scheme. very nice.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'll be finishing up the icon this week. One of the fun things about this program is the possibilities are endless.

...stay tuned, much more to come

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I think that Space Invaders icon has been seized by the Feds. I don't see it any more. I believe it might have been displaying on threads with unread posts. (?)

Bob

BarG

Founding Member
Other than smoked up whole leafs the darkened icon reminds me of the old Radio and TV show

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men, Only the SHADOW knows mwahahahaha"

Last edited:

BarG

Founding Member
I think that Space Invaders icon has been seized by the Feds. I don't see it any more. I believe it might have been displaying on threads with unread posts. (?)

Bob

Maybe it slipped back into that void called the twilight zone. I'm going to enjoy kicking back and exploring all the hard work and really cool features. Great work on that logo Bob, that realy does describe this site to a FTT.

BarG

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Did anyone notice the new mascot on the home page. You can't see it unless you're not logged in.

mascot.png
Is there a typo in that too? I gotta git a speel chekker